“Continuous Disappointment” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Ocala, Florida
“Continuous Disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Outback at 3215 SW College Road, Ocala, Fl (exit 350 off of I-75) is to be avoided. Why? Fathers Day and it was crowded. Fortunately, a booth was open near the bar and we were seated. Maybe our server was overwhelmed -- for -- too many things went wrong fast.

Drinks okay, bread and butter okay and we use a coupon for a Bloomin’ Onion. Now we order; my wife asks for a “bowl” not “cup” of soup and asks that it be topped off. Unreasonable? The waitress agreed to the request, but when served the soup was half empty/full. The Chicken Tortilla Soup is to die for! We place our order and wait for the soup to return. That’s 1. My wife orders the Moonshine BBQ Ribs with vegetables and I order the Double Moonshine Burger with Garlic Mashed Potatoes extra mayo. Order comes and first thing, no mayo.
That’s 2. Then I notice the burger is not the Double Moonshine Burger. Instead, they have given me the Aged Cheddar Bacon Burger. That’s 3. My wife’s order is good. I wait for the replacement burger and when brought notice no Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
That’s 4. The Double Moonshine Burger was okay, but missing the moonshine flavor. My wife made the same claim of missing moonshine flavor for her Moonshine BBQ Ribs -- no flavor! That’s 5. The Garlic Mashed Potatoes arrive and are good. We ask for a take out container for our left-overs and watch our waitress disappear, only to return to the newly seated patrons behind us and wait on their order request, with no box in hand. That’s 6. Presented with the box we have the bill ready and the plates stacked. She takes the plates, but not the bill. That’s 7.

The Inverness Outback manager pops over because you are there. That doesn’t happen here. Not even with these problems does it warrant the attention of this manager. As I mentioned to my wife before, I don’t like coming here because nothing goes right. No Rules Never Right.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Richard S

Belleview, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid Like The Black Plague!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Poorly run and managed. We will never go back. Waitress disappeared and never returned after taking order. Waited nearly an hour only to receive the wrong food. Manager thought it was funny. We left without eating.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank viceprincipal
MEANSVILLE
“Good food, great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food at Outback in Ocala, Florida is excellent. The manager came to the table to make sure we had everything we needed. Although they were busy, we were served in a timely manner. We will go back there.

Visited August 2013
ASHTABULA
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Anytime we eat at an Outback, no matter what state, it's good and this was no exception. Prompt and friendly service.

Visited April 2014
Springfield, United States
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Everything was great!! the service the food it was delish! the Onion is soooooo good!!! it was a nice clean place to eat.we will be back in sept!!

Visited May 2013