US$105
US$89
Hampton.com
US$138
US$117
Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
Red Roof
US$74
Priceline
All reviewsrecommend this hotelenjoyed my staynice roomfireplacejacuzzihighway
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

The beds are hard, only a sheet to cover yourself no blankets. The towels were stained & so worn out almost tearing. No house keeping in the 2 nights we were there. The a/c made noise all night sounded like an airplane taking off then would go into a washing machine noise. You could see the patch up paint areas. Totally run down. The breakfast set up was not appealing kind of thrown. We passed & went to Dunkin Donut. Would never stay again

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Tcce
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Don't no where someone got the idea there were parking charges - they even welcome truckers! Enjoyed my stay - very friendly staff. Rooms have a "homey" feel - nice when you are on the road for an extended period.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jean C
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I had the displeasure of staying here while in town on business. The company paid, so I had no choice.
first off my key wouldn't work so I had to walk back down to the lobby
the desk person acted surprised like I was doing it wrong or something, they even went to try it themselves.
when I finally got into my room the door would get stuck so I would have to kick the bottom to get it open. I finally get settled and I notice I'm getting bit by something over & over first thing that came to mind was bed bugs having seen them in the past I know how to identify them but saw no evidence of bed bugs, whatever it was I couldn't see them, dust mites maybe? The last straw was when I pulled the night stand out to plug in my mobile phone I saw what appeared to be a broken crack pipe!
Ive stayed at some bad places but this place takes the cake i will never stay here again,its just nasty!

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank FloridaFred321
Reviewed 22 June 2012

You basically get for what you pay for. Got a decent priced room and it was pretty simple. Also had a nice HDTV in the wall and a wonderful fireplace. Also my room was located by the pool which made it even more amazing for easy access to the pool and back to the room to rest up. Also another thing compared to other hotels that I found a plus in this hotel..free wifi!? yes free wifi... a lot of the hotels i've been to in NJ and Vegas never had free wifi.. I don't know why but they didn't , this hotel did and that's a huge plus in my opinion.

Room Tip: Like I said earlier...the pool side rooms are amazing :)
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2012

My wife and I just recently stayed at this place by accident. What a great accident. We were pleasantly suprised when we went into room. It was neat and clean. The decor was very nice not that outlandish hotel scheme for bedspreads and dark colors. It was bright and tastefully decorated. I will definitely try this place again maybe when I have longer to stay. Just got a short sight of the courtyard and pool area and it looked like a pleasant area to sit either in the morning or after dinner. Keep up the good work guys. Only down side is no sign for the place if I didn't see the writing on the building might have passed up this gem

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family