Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$84
ComfortSuites
US$154
US$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$118
La Quinta
US$127
US$107
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
Red Roof
All reviewsrecommend this hotelenjoyed my staynice roomfireplacejacuzzihighway
Reviewed 25 October 2012

This is the worst hotel I have EVER stayed in!!!!! I travel at least 5-7 times yearly. However 2012 prove to be travel with tears. I suffered the loss of four close family members, all in seven months. The latest being my mother's brother. I called this hotel and asked that if we (me and family all over the US) could block off 10 rooms for the funeral party. Manager asked that all rooms be PRE-PAID and wouldn't honor online prices. Then agrees to the block the rooms until Thursday evening at 5 pm. before the service. My family was charged several different rates $20, $30, and even double the price that was quoted with the block. rooms were all over the hotel not near each other as we requested. No two rooms were even together. Room service completely aweful, they just gave us towels. An aunt from Oklahoma had to ask that they clean her room on the third day. EVERY family member complained, which embarrassed me to no end since I booked it. Ants in two of the 11 rooms we booked, musky mildew smells, OPENED boxes of ceral for guest. We all had to go some where to eat, it wasn't even a decent layout. HORRIBLE!!!!! Go down the street to Days Inn or HOJO anywhere but here. as a last resort..... sleep in your car across the street at the Racetrack Station!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor, the "Remodled Rooms" were the only ones worth mentioning!! The way they charge depends on how the clerk feels though. 100 to 250 on a bad night I'd guess!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank DENISEJ456
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I made reservation online, for me and my husband. The first night we could not get to the hotel and when we arrived the next day, they wanted to charge for 10 rooms, which supposedly had done. We said no and they kept looking, but they told us that it was not his fault and that someone had to pay for the 10 rooms. Finally they were erroneous. The room was clean, but smelled musty, pillows very hard, which caused me spasms, the door would not open from the first day we arrived and had to visit the lobby several times for this problem. Breakfast was served early as 9AM, there was nothing.

Room Tip: Go to Howard Jonhson, near to this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Sa L
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

The beds are hard, only a sheet to cover yourself no blankets. The towels were stained & so worn out almost tearing. No house keeping in the 2 nights we were there. The a/c made noise all night sounded like an airplane taking off then would go into a washing machine noise. You could see the patch up paint areas. Totally run down. The breakfast set up was not appealing kind of thrown. We passed & went to Dunkin Donut. Would never stay again

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Tcce
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Don't no where someone got the idea there were parking charges - they even welcome truckers! Enjoyed my stay - very friendly staff. Rooms have a "homey" feel - nice when you are on the road for an extended period.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jean C
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I had the displeasure of staying here while in town on business. The company paid, so I had no choice.
first off my key wouldn't work so I had to walk back down to the lobby
the desk person acted surprised like I was doing it wrong or something, they even went to try it themselves.
when I finally got into my room the door would get stuck so I would have to kick the bottom to get it open. I finally get settled and I notice I'm getting bit by something over & over first thing that came to mind was bed bugs having seen them in the past I know how to identify them but saw no evidence of bed bugs, whatever it was I couldn't see them, dust mites maybe? The last straw was when I pulled the night stand out to plug in my mobile phone I saw what appeared to be a broken crack pipe!
Ive stayed at some bad places but this place takes the cake i will never stay here again,its just nasty!

• Stayed: August 2012