“ALL MEAT Pizza”

Five Star Pizza
Ranked #141 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great pizza - fantastic taste - lots of toppings - crust actually has a taste. good price - Staff at the 25th Ave location is very friendly and you get what you ordered

Reviewed 9 June 2013

This place used to be THE place to order a pizza for delivery....unfortunately we have moved outside their delivery area! Miss the pizza, now!

Reviewed 7 October 2012

We love their food, but will never order delivery from them again. The order took almost 2 hours to get to us, when we were quoted 45 minutes. Then, when the delivery boy got here, he had no apology, no explaination. I had to take the pizza and set it on the counter, and he REFUSED to let me close the door to do so, even though I had 3 INDOOR cats I was trying deperately to keep inside. So, I left the door cracked, while I set the pizza down and grabbed the money off the counter. During this 30 seconds, my kitten got outside. The delivery boy just stood there. Watched her take off. Didn't try and keep her inside, and got rude with me when I was more concerned about my kitten being outside than paying him. Of COURSE I pocketed the cash and ran after my kitten. She's a bit more important, and he can wait until she is safe again. So THEN, after all this, I finally catch her, and give him the money. The total was $35, and I handed him $50 because that's what I had on me. He goes "Thank you, goodnight." and takes off. Didn't ask if I wanted change, and didn't leave me time to speak before he RAN to his car.

When we complained, the manager apologized, but nothing else was done. Next time, we'll order pick up.

2  Thank Tana B
Reviewed 9 April 2012

The food is good (for a mid-level pizza delivery company) but their level of incompentence is staggering. I have these really crazy and unusual requests like... no cheese on the sub - and they can never get it right. It's almost like it's intentional.

Too much competition to put up with that - I won't be back.

1  Thank Florida_Travel_Guy67
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I love their thin crust pizza. It is one of the best. Worth going and ordering from.

1  Thank KerriB843