“Easter Buffet....again, Great!”

Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SR-200
Description: Arthur's - an American Bistro, is one of the region's most celebrated dining establishments. Arthur's provides a comfortable, graceful atmosphere to enjoy the American Bistro flavors of Executive Chef Josue Torres and his high-caliber culinary team. Arthur's Bistro is celebrated throughout North Florida for classic and unique twists on American regional cuisine. You will also find one of the best wine selections in North Florida...so enjoy! Begin your evening with a sunset stroll along our oak-lined grass paddock. Relax with a drink in the friendly atmosphere of the Starting Gate Bar & Grill. Then settle in for the mouth-watering artistry of Arthur's Bistro, with views of our gardens, paddock and poolside terrace.
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Easter Buffet....again, Great!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The place was packed! We called in right after the menu was issued, finding that the first six seating were already full! What? Took the 2:00 p.m. seating (almost the last) and they squeezed us in. Food was great, they had lamb on the menu this time. Food was plentiful, hot when it should be, cold when it was supposed to be. Mimosas flowing well. Service was impeccable! Desserts varied and great!

Had to go home and rest in the easy chair for awhile - no dinner for me!

Ocala, Florida
“Easter Day buffet at the Hilton.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Once more we went to the Easter Day buffet at the Hilton; kudos to the new chef; the food was excellent! Would love more variety on the desserts, though. But all in all we really enjoyed a very good dinner.

Ocala, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Chef, Great Food, Service Great! Easter Day”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The new chef made a difference in the food and presentation. I have been going to the Brunch there for the last couple years and have enjoyed it. All the help from all food stations were helpful, kind and friendly. All the food was prepared fantastic, especially the Lamb. The presentation and serving tables were arranged to make it easy to get your food. The Restaurant was filled for hours and everyone look relaxed and happy, enjoying the food. And as I waited to get my Creme Rum Flaming Bananas Dessert, I spoke to another Person and she said that she was amazed at what they are serving for the Price. To me it looked like all of Ocala came out for Easter Dinner. After I complemented the food the Chef came out and thanked us. I Thanked Him. If you have not tried the Brunch on Sunday Morings your missing out.

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Back again on business”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Back at the Hilton and back at Arthurs Bistro on a business trip again I have to say it is one of the best hotel restaurant hotels I have eaten at. The new menu is out both dinning room, bar and lunch menu . Can't say enough about it, very exciting and quite a variety. Hats off to the
food and beverage director David Lewis for a job well done. As I have mentioned previously
the wine list is fantastic thanks to David, not your normal wine list. If you cant find something
you like either on the menu or wine list you have a problem. Thank's to everyone on David's
staff for another great experience.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jack H
Sherburne, New York
“Perfectly Great Food”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

For eleven nights while staying at the Hilton for a horsemanship class we ate at Arthur's. Normally we steer clear of hotel food, but the dinners were all wonderfully prepared. I do not eat gluten and they substituted and "rearranged" so that I could have a lovely healthful meal every night. The consistency shows, eleven meals in a row, all equally good. We also had breakfasts each morning prepared to our order, just right. I am very particular and was not disappointed, try it, you'll love it.

• Visited February 2014