“Busy as a bee!”

Aunt Fannie's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 476 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
PA
“Busy as a bee!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch. The restsurant was packed!! We were waited on quickly.y husband's chopped steak was excellent. My ribs basket were o.k. Tbe sauce was just dumped on the ribs.

• Visited April 2014

“Don't do it!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I ordered the stuffed french toast from a ridiculously oversized menu. The food was cold and the waitress said the peaches were fresh but they were obviously frozen. The filling for the french toast was terrible, it was like dandruff and milk clumped together. The oatmeal is like a bowl of oats with water and Elmers glue added. The restaurant is dirty and grimy. Oh, and i almost killed myself trying to get into the booth. I do NOT recommend this restaurant at all. It's pitiful.

5 Thank Zach B
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This place has very good food and fast, and the service is excellent. They have a lot of choices on the menu, and they serve breakfast all day which I like, because sometimes we don't eat breakfast till later in the day.

• Visited March 2014
Ocala, Florida
“My home away from home!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I have been eating breakfast here for over 25 years. It's like being with family. Not only is the food excellent down home cooking, but the staff takes good care of everyone and does so with a smile. The menu is pages and pages long, but if you can't find what you want....they'll create something just for you. They sing and bring cake and candles on birthdays, they laugh and joke with everyone, and they do what is needed to make things right. There is a good reason why the parking lot is always full! :)

• Visited February 2014
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Good food- great service!”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I have to say that I am shocked that this place does not have a five star review. We absolutely love it. I mean we really love it.

After moving to the area, we were hungry one day and decided to stop in for breakfast.

The place was packed! Always a good sign. However, we had no problem getting a booth. We were greeted immediately and our drinks were out in a flash. I have to say that whatever this place is doing, they should keep doing it.

The servers are simply awesome! You never wait for anything- including your food.

We have never ever had a bad thing at this place and we have been here at least 10 times. We brought a group here (including 4 hungry teenagers) for Christmas dinner. The portions are crazy big and we had lots to bring home.

We adore their breakfasts. Eggs are always cooked perfect (they do a great job with poached eggs) and their biscuits and grits are amazing real southern cooking at its best. If you are not looking for breakfast, don't dismay. They have so much to offer every day you cannot imagine. Anything from veggies to blue plate specials.

The prices are an insane good deal. Our typical bill is around $16 for two meals and a drink. You can't beat that with a stick.

If I had one thing I wish they would change it would be to offer egg whites instead of egg beaters. Other than that, this place is really amazing.

Visited February 2014