“Just ok”

El Toreo 2
Ranked #48 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Service was good, food was just ok. We had to ask for chips and salsa and the food was not great but not bad either.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

comfortable place, good service, good food, fair prices and convenient to many hotels. we enjoyed our 2 meals there

Reviewed 20 January 2014

El Toreo is within walking distance of the hotel in which we were staying. Great authentic Mexian cuisine and very kid friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Within walking distance of several Ocala hotels, recommended by a hotel employee. Had to wait a bit to order. Oddly, they were out of shrimp for the jalapeño poppers, which we wanted. I had the veggie burrito, the small portion, which was huge, served with beans and rice. My friend had the beef enchilada platter which was giant. The margaritas were OK, too much of a mix flavor. It took quite awhile to get our food. We almost left, but, really nowhere else around, we were really hungry. There were a couple of waiters assisting us, but, no one seemed to have any sense of urgency. Again, was OK, but, not sure I'd return.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We love the Fajitaas at El Toreo. We go the the El Toreo on Hwy 200. Large servings, I take the leftovers home and have two more meals. Very tasty, I get the chicken and my husband gets the shrimp-both are great. Service is great and restaurant is clean-always very busy when we go.

1  Thank N A