“RARE”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have eaten at many Ruby Tuesdays and usually just a burger and salad bar. I always have had excellent service but recently was not happy when I ordered a rare burger and it came out over cooked. I complained but was not offered a new burger. I did complain in my survey that I took which was on the bottom of my bill. I a few words Corporate made up for the one time bad experience by sending my a ten dollar certificate. Overall RT is a nice place to go.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Three times my husband and I went getting sucked in by the "buy one dinner, get second half price", it doesn't have anything else gong for it. Boring American fare, ill prepared. You might like the salad bar,

1  Thank Polly_and_Ned
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I haven't been to a RT in years so I thought I'd give it a try for lunch on a weekday. Nice looking, furnishings a bit on the dark side. Staff was fine. Food was OK. The water and ice cubes were obviously from the tap, and the local tap water is not great tasting. It would be nice if they could filter the water in some way. The iced tea did disguise the taste.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Love the salad bar option with most entrees and variety of food choices, and the bar staff is usually awesome, especially Sara Davis.

1  Thank Cpbbfan
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My aunt and I needed a quick bite between appointments. She suggested this place because it had a salad bar. It's a very dreary spot, the tables are rocky and although the service tries, it was lacking during our visit. My aunt ordered the "special sliders--two for $5.99 and was told she could have the salad bar for only a dollar more. She thought this a great deal so ordered that. I had the salad bar. It was plain jane, nothing exciting beyond the edamame, which I appreciated, but I have no interest in pre-mixed salads with mystery ingredients. When my aunt's burgers came, there were some french fries--a bonus, she thought. When we got the bill we were charged $8.99 rather than the $6.99 we anticipated. It became a big production, explaining to the server our confusion over pricing. Then the manager (I guess) came over and we had to explain all over again. In the end, they knocked the two bucks off but it seemed we had to work really hard to get the price we were originally quoted. We were told the server made an error. Fine, but please don't make the customer jump through hoops over $2. In spite of all this, my aunt did think the burger tasted very good.