“Really?”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Ocala, Florida
“Really?”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I was hesitant to write this as I am still disgusted. I had always enjoyed the food until something disturbing happened. I got my food and then realized it was missing my shrimp and had only the chicken. I told the waitress I was missing my shrimp and only had the chicken. She grabbed my plate and said " Oh this is his order (pointing to a man behind me!)" I told her I had already been eating it and she gave it to the other man anyway!!! I even repeated myself! She gave the food I ate off of to someone at another tabel!!! I told this story to other people and they said they have had issues passing health inspections! Someone even told me a roach crawled up his leg there!!!

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank FLFAM4

DUNNELLON
“Delightful place perfect food!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

If you want to leave a great lasting impression this is the place to enjoy great food! Yeah it is pricey but very worth it.

Visited December 2012
Ocala, Florida
“Great sushi and service!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

If you want sushi, this is a great place to go. The owner Tony and his wife trat you like family and ensure a great dining experience!!

Visited February 2013
Ocala
“Consistent, Excellent food”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and it is always consistent and the food is excellent. I would recommend it to others.

• Visited January 2013