“Excellent soup and salad”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #70 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Don't miss the chicken and noodles soup! This is the best chicken soup I've ever eaten. The salad was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I always enjoy a chance to eat breakfast at Bob Evans. I have learned to count on their food being consistently good, and I believe their biscuits are the best in town. This month my husband went with me and enjoyed their pancakes (something I never eat).

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This place is very popular with seniors redeeming their 2 for 1 meal coupons. The wait staff is spread thin, overwhelmed by the number of tables they are serving. The food is mediocre at best. They seem to know that they are serving to the senior crowd who will accept less than acceptable food and service as long as they can redeem their 2 for 1 meal coupon. If this is the type of atmosphere you like to dine in, go for it. I went here with my senior parents who redeemed their 2 for 1 meal coupon. I wouldn't return here without them.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

food was very average. potatoes were under done. they just
recently reopened and the kinks are not yet ironed out.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Every time we order a carry out for the family meal at this restaurant they always get it messed up. Have to wait a long time to even get waited on even though we called the order in. This has happened to us at least three times. Hope with the new remodel they can get things right.