“Picturesque”

Baseline Golf Course
Ranked #6 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Ocala
More attraction details
Owner description: This is a 19-hole, public golf course.
Reviewed 2 March 2012

By far, one of the real treasures in central Florida. Course is prestine, always the best kept around. Love to play there.

2  Thank Gary U

Reviewed 27 February 2012

It is a short course...as I recall par is only 65. What makes it stand out is the landscaping, with beautiful tropical plantings, ponds and waterfalls. Every hole is just beautiful. Not so much for the scratch golfer as it is for golfers who like to be surrounded by beauty while they play.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

I went along for the ride as I don't golf but I love beautiful sunny days and beautiful scenery. The fees were quite reasonable, the course was challenging (this, from my husband) but not horribly so. The grass was SO GREEN even in February unlike the courses in GA (where we live) that are all brown like it should be in Winter. The landscaping was amazing. My husband can't wait to play there again.

2  Thank DebieDC
Reviewed 23 November 2011

This is a beautiful golf course. Some challenging holes, but you are there to enjoy the beauty of the course. If you love to golf and your spouse doesn't, bring them along as a rider...
No tee times, you just line up and golf.

1  Thank rockyisle
Reviewed 12 January 2011

My wife and I played on a cool day in January. The course so so green we could have been playing in midsummer. The tees, fairways and greens will all in top notch shape...While many courses in Central Florida are dormant not Baseline.. The landscaping is all top notch.

It is not a long course with no par 5's and shorter par 4's but it will test experienced playerss but still be enjoyable to beginners.

We will be back