“Great hotel - great price”

Comfort Suites Ocala
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This was a very nice hotel. The rooms are very large and clean, beds were very comfortable, good breakfast, and a nice pool. Great place to stay at a great price! I had stayed at another local hotel before and this hotel was by far nicer and at a better price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank pjtracey
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and for the kind words. All of the staff here at Comfort Suites Ocala work very hard to ensure our guests have the best experience possible. We hope you will stop back on your way through Ocala. Thank you.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Ocala

Reviewed 15 September 2013

I was tired, hungry and just plain burned out from the road. I stopped here even though I was within 3 hours of home. I am so glad that I did. The staff that greeted me couldnt have been nicer. She checked me in and gave me some tips on local food deliveries. Then she even called my room to make sure everything was just right. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The TV was a big flat screen that looked new, the air was perfect and the room was immaculately clean. I recommend this place highly. Thank you Comfort Suites for the best stay ever!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mulberrygal
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are very pleased that both the accomodations and the staff made your stay quite enjoyable. Your positive comments will be passed on to the staff. Should you travel through Ocala again we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

My boyfriend and I are headed to Disney World. We came to the Comfort Suites after our terrible experience at the Golden Palms! (Please dont waste your money on that horrible place they call a "hotel"!)This place is wonderful, the staff is pleasant and helpful. The free breakfast is nice and tasty! The rooms were spotless and smelled freshly cleaned! Nice TV, bed was nice and comfortable(we had a king!)
Def. worth the price! We will def be staying here on our next trip!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AngryCustomerATL
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your recent stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and your breakfast. We will certainly pass on the good remarks to the appropriate staff members. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Since I live at the very end of the road in South Florida, I often have to spend at least one night in Florida to get out of the state and one night on the road to get back home. This inn is by far the best I have stayed in so far, and the best priced. I have read the other reviews, especially the negatives. My room is spotless, no trash under the bed, in fact, the whole place is spotless. The staff is very helpful, there is no outside noise to contend with. This room in my hometown would be a $300/$400 night without a doubt. If I stay in Ocala again, it will be here.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank BethieKW
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is guests, such as yourself, who help us to know our staff is performing up to our standards and that your stay was enjoyable. We will pass on the positive comments to housekeeping. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again should you travel through Ocala on your next trip.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

The hotel was very nice. Easy access from the expressway. Staff very friendly and helpful!! The beds were very comfortable and nice to have the couch to relax and watch a little TV after a long day on the road!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GrammaH
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is traveler's like you who take the time to make others aware of your experience. We strive to give every guest the best possible stay and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to serving you again when you pass through Ocala.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We had just stayed at the Park Lane hotel in Hilton Head, SC. The reservation was made by my sister in law who lives in Hilton Head. So I thought she had some indication that it was a good hotel. Well it wasn't. The discounted price was $116.00 per night, but that did not include Internet. That charge was $9.99 per day. We have to have Internet, so we agreed to it. For the next hour or so we tried to get on, but could not. No one at the hotel was able to make it happen for us. The next morning breakfast included just pastries! We couldn't get an egg or any other good source of protein. We asked about it and got only a shrug from the clerk at the front desk. That is why we call our stay at the Comfort Suites in Ocala: "A welcome change". Everything we wanted was available, Internet, a hearty and healthy breakfast, and an alert staff. We would definitely stay there again. We thank the hotel for its commitment to customer service and hard work.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank milagros_ardin

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. All of our staff strives to give our guests the best possible experience when staying with us. I will pass your comments on to the appropriate staff members. We hope to see you again when you travel through Ocala.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My son and I stayed here this past weekend while we did some activities in Ocala. We were very impressed with the hotel and enjoyed our stay. All the staff that we talked to were very friendly and helpful. Everything was extremely clean and our room was very nice; we were on the 5th floor - very quiet. Our room was ready early so we were able to check in early and get going. Breakfast was very good and they had a pretty good variety, including eggs, bacon, and waffles. The price was very reasonable. Our family will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Vending and ice machines are only on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th floors.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank camsmom58
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to have exceeded your expecations. We will let the appropriate staff members know of the positive feedback. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again should you pass through Ocala again.