“Great customer service”

Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Sunrise, Florida, United States
“Great customer service”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This hotel was clean and comfortable with plush mattresses. What impressed me the most was Ami who was responsible for the breakfast buffet. We arrived about 15 minutes before it was to close and she was putting out fresh eggs! There was still plenty of everything. Before she was ready to clean up, she let everyone know personally that there was about 5 minutes left and if they wanted anything else to help themselves. In addition, my sister came down just as she was cleaning up and Ami offered to get her something but I had already made her a plate. Ami is the definition of customer service that goes above and beyond the usual.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Diane S
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is guests, like you, who give other travelers an idea of what to expect when the arrive at the Comfort Suites in Ocala. We will pass your review on to the appropriate departments. Thank you again and we hope to see you again when you stop in Ocala.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We had a terrific stay here during our two-day drive to Longboat Key, Florida. Everything was clean, the staff was helpful and sweet, the beds were comfortable, and it all seemed recently updated. The complimentary breakfast included everything from a waffle bar to scrambled eggs and bacon and even stocked Krispy Kreme donuts. After a long day's drive, we ordered pizza that was delivered to our room and hunkered down for some mindless viewing on the big flat screen TV. The price was great and so nice that I'd stay there for more than just a layover!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. The staff works very hard to ensure every guest has an enjoyable stay. We are happy to know our efforts are appreciated by our guests. I will pass on your positive comments to the appropriate supervisors. Should you be traveling thourgh Ocala again we hope to see you. Thank you.
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This was a very nice hotel. The rooms are very large and clean, beds were very comfortable, good breakfast, and a nice pool. Great place to stay at a great price! I had stayed at another local hotel before and this hotel was by far nicer and at a better price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank pjtracey
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and for the kind words. All of the staff here at Comfort Suites Ocala work very hard to ensure our guests have the best experience possible. We hope you will stop back on your way through Ocala. Thank you.
Mulberry,Fl
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I was tired, hungry and just plain burned out from the road. I stopped here even though I was within 3 hours of home. I am so glad that I did. The staff that greeted me couldnt have been nicer. She checked me in and gave me some tips on local food deliveries. Then she even called my room to make sure everything was just right. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The TV was a big flat screen that looked new, the air was perfect and the room was immaculately clean. I recommend this place highly. Thank you Comfort Suites for the best stay ever!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank mulberrygal
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are very pleased that both the accomodations and the staff made your stay quite enjoyable. Your positive comments will be passed on to the staff. Should you travel through Ocala again we look forward to seeing you again.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My boyfriend and I are headed to Disney World. We came to the Comfort Suites after our terrible experience at the Golden Palms! (Please dont waste your money on that horrible place they call a "hotel"!)This place is wonderful, the staff is pleasant and helpful. The free breakfast is nice and tasty! The rooms were spotless and smelled freshly cleaned! Nice TV, bed was nice and comfortable(we had a king!)
Def. worth the price! We will def be staying here on our next trip!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AngryCustomerATL
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your recent stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and your breakfast. We will certainly pass on the good remarks to the appropriate staff members. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Key West, Florida
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Since I live at the very end of the road in South Florida, I often have to spend at least one night in Florida to get out of the state and one night on the road to get back home. This inn is by far the best I have stayed in so far, and the best priced. I have read the other reviews, especially the negatives. My room is spotless, no trash under the bed, in fact, the whole place is spotless. The staff is very helpful, there is no outside noise to contend with. This room in my hometown would be a $300/$400 night without a doubt. If I stay in Ocala again, it will be here.

Stayed September 2013
1 Thank BethieKW
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is guests, such as yourself, who help us to know our staff is performing up to our standards and that your stay was enjoyable. We will pass on the positive comments to housekeeping. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again should you travel through Ocala on your next trip.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The hotel was very nice. Easy access from the expressway. Staff very friendly and helpful!! The beds were very comfortable and nice to have the couch to relax and watch a little TV after a long day on the road!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GrammaH
Donna L, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocala, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. It is traveler's like you who take the time to make others aware of your experience. We strive to give every guest the best possible stay and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to serving you again when you pass through Ocala.