“Personal Touch!”

Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Naples
“Personal Touch!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Great hotel and very thoughtful staff. I had a beautiful room. While I was making my reservation, the computer system slowed and then crashed. The gentleman taking my reservation, named Robert, apologized profusely for the inconvenience. Everything was fine but he apologized further. I told him to stop apologizing, just have some collard greens for me when I got there. I had been traveling up north and I was hungry for greens. When I checked in four hours later, the man at the desk handed me a can of collard greens. Now that is amazing personal service even if all in fun. I ate the greens and I was happy. They also serve a good breakfast. Thank you!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Melbourne
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. The staff were fantastic. If you are visiting Gainesville or the surrounding area, this is a nice place to stay. While located close to the interstate highway (a plus), it is in a quiet location and you can get a good night's sleep.
About the only complain we have is that the aircon was a bit noisy.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We were passing through Ocala to get to our destination (Florida). Stopped here to stay one night. Boy, did we choose correctly!!! The Marriott Residence Inn Ocala was a great place to stay very comfortably. Very nice staff. Beautiful hotel. Very clean. Extremely comfortable beds. Nice buffet breakfast. Would definitely stay here if in Ocala again. Thanks!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Pascagoula, Mississippi
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We needed a place we could "stop in for the night" and Residence Inn met all our epectations. We arrived at night after a full day at a theme park. We were able to check in quickly with a helpful and pleasant staff. Room (especially bathroom) was spacious and included kitchen area. Pull out sofa was easy to manage (although center bar was uncomfortable).
Check out the next morning was easy. Breakfast bar area was amply stocked with eggs, sausage gravy biscuits (a little hard late in the morning), cereals, oatmeal, one waffle maker, juices.
Easy on/off access to I-75.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dunnellon
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I wanted to take the time to share my experience at this location. I was made to feel as a queen upon arrival. Your front desk staff Kevin B. was just on top of his game & ready to go over & beyond his call of duty to make sure that my stay was the great experience that it was. The room was very nice, as well as clean. I will make sure to recommend this location. I will also stay again when in this area. Thank you again Kevin for all of your assistance & the smile on your face!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Naples, FL
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Great location, great staff, great facilities...especially good when traveling with pet. Although the dog area they write about in their web site is a bit "overstated", the hotel and surrounding neighborhood has lots of sidewalks and safe places for walking the pooch. Nearby shopping and dining is convenience. Easy on and off I-75. This is an excellent choice just North of Tampa area IF you don't mind the Marriott $100 pet fee, which I strongly feel should be revealed at time of reservation.

Room Tip: For 4-legged travelers, stay on the end closest to the dog exercise area...it's like a little pr...