“Self-contained apartment great for long stay”

Residence Inn Ocala
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Only stayed 1 night, but easy to stay more as its a big unit, and had its own kitchen, separate dining and lounge.

Great for buisness and for the longer stay where you can stretch out and unwind.

Staff were great, and very helpful. So close to I-75 and SR200 means you can get wherever you need to go easily.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I was driving to Ft Myers Florida when the axel on the Budget Moving truck fell off. After waiting 4hrs on the side of the highway for a tow truck to take us to the repair place Budget told them to take us. Once there the repair shop happened to be closed on Sunday (Yep!). Tired of the back and forth with Budget we decided to regroup and wait till the next morning. The tow driver brought us to the Residence Inn. Wonderful (driver must have known). Kevin was the first face I saw. He had such a smile an a calming voice. Everything I needed at that moment. It was an easy check in. He was willing to help. He gave us great suggestions and direction. Later that day I was greeted by Patti. Wonderful!. The rooms are nice. Neat,Clean and Fresh! This Residence Inn felt like a safe haven. The word that comes to mind for this property and the employees is "OUTSTANDING". Great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elise B
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I chose this hotel strictly for the rate and was pleasantly surprised! I did not realize the room would be so large and have a full kitchen and sitting area! It was a home away from home. The location was excellent - within walking or quick driving distance of many restaurants! I used the pool, hot tub, and workout room and all were great! The complimentary breakfast was much more than I expected and that sums up my feelings about the whole visit! It is always nice to get more than expected! Also want to mention the night manager or clerk who went out of her way to find me milk for my coffee before breakfast had started - just one more nice thing about this stay! I would definitely recommend this property!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathryn W
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Very reaonsable, they actually lost my reservation, but took care of me quickly and efficiently. Rooms look brand new, nice sized flat screen that was on a swilvel so you could watch fomr bed, or the little sitting area. Nice pool and great hot tub. Good location with lots to do without driving around you, and very close to the highway, so east access. Very satisfied and will be staying there again on my next businees trip.

Room Tip: It can get a little noisy, i was in the front of the Hotel. Request a room at the back for more quit...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan K
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Stopped here on the way to Disney Vero Beach. Great stopping point. Hotel has good location and is very clean. Nice pool. Plenty of restaurants reasonably close to accommodate most tastes. Staff were friendly. Breakfast included. Easy In/out

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Arrived here in the pouring rain to discover there was a managers reception that night so free food and drink!!! It was quite tasty and plenty for the two of us. We had a lovely spacious room overlooking a forested area on the 2nd floor and there was a dog in the room next door that we didn't even know about until the next morning, that tells you how quiet it was!! We also had a fireplace in the room which luckily we didn't have to put on. Another plus was the windows opened. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary F
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I must say that my stay here didn't feel like I was in a hotel. It felt much more comfortable and homey. I say this as I was on a month long job that had me staying all over the state in different types of lodging. The Residence Inn, by far was the best. Professional and courteous staff. It ended up becoming our home base.

I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business