“We loved this RV resort and the location”

Ocala Sun RV Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocala
Ocala Sun RV Resort
Reviewed 22 March 2011

We spent 3 total nights at this RV Resort. We were minutes from Gander Mountain, Rainbow River State Park and Springs - swimming, waterfalls, etc... , Kyak Rentals on 484 going into Dunellon. Downtown Ocala - Historic Area and Ghost Tours. Prime Spot right off of I- 75. The kids were entertained and the entertainment was nice on Sat. evening. Younger Owners that keep this park alive! We will be returning with others during the summer months. Enjoyed ourselves!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank mreyes1430

Reviewed 1 February 2011

This park is friendly and has had alot of work done in the park. Owners are very helpful and willing to go out of there way to make things better. This is our 3rd year and we hope to make reservations for next year. Great Place!

Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
9  Thank ANN D
Reviewed 19 May 2010

We found this park on the Internet. It's centrally located and right off I75. We were going to stay for a month .. but we loved the people, park and activities so much that we stayed for 3 1/2 months. The employees are very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The park is large enough for plenty of room and small enough to be quite social. The lots are generous by Florida "standards" and you are not right on top of your neighbors. The prices were great compared to most of the others. Most of the lots are level and grassy. The clubhouse is centrally situated and beautiful. Bathrooms are clean and spacious. The pool is heated and cleaned daily. Propane is available at the park as well. I highly recommend this park to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2010
10  Thank Voyager023
Reviewed 13 November 2008

The park has been upgraded since the last reviewer visited. The clubhouse, bathrooms/showers and laundry have all been renovated. Very clean park. Roads are paved, but most sites grassy. Great for big rigs. They have a fenced dog run with warm water bath and nice trails for walking pets. We will return again. Our dog would insist on it! The parks new name is Ocala Sun Rv.

Stayed: October 2008
5  Thank MichiganTulip
Reviewed 21 September 2007

We chose to stay here because their website said they had WiFi. When I checked in I was told there was a fee and I was in no mood. Seeing my unhapiness the deskclerk apologized, said there were new owners and "Things need to be changed on the website" and gave the log-in info (free).
I paid $27.90 for the night.
This RV site is very primitive, grass sites, no trees, no shade. The bathhouses are very old. The small pool is nice however. We had trouble getting the screw top off the dump pipe, had to use a wrench.
It appeared they were doing fix-up work to add new fences but honestly do RV'ers care about fences? They care about the basics like a nice bathhouse, chairs that don't collapse when you sit in them (these chairs are 2 for $5 where I shop) and wifi access if that's what is offered.
The WiFi by the way was extremely iffy, slow and on and off functional. Someone (tengointernet) is selling a bill of goods that is not delivering. If I'd paid $5 for the wifi I'd want a refund.
I wish the new owners luck and hope they rehab the bathhouses and get their act together. We will not return.

10  Thank imagardener