“Fresh, Filling, and Fast”
Review of Pdq

Pdq
Ranked #46 of 498 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fast and friendly service met us as soon as we walked in. Loved that I could sit at a kitchen side bar and watch what was going on. I noticed the staff was on top of everything. My salad was super fresh, and the homemade dressing was the bomb! The only draw back I would say is the drink counter got crowded at times.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My Mom and I had lunch at PDQ in Ocala, after it was open for several weeks. We were impressed with the bright and fun décor, well-trained staff, and excellent quality of food, service and cleanliness. We will definitely return on a frequent basis, and recommend PDQ to everyone we know. Thanks, PDQ for coming to Ocala -- we needed you!

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Heard they had fresh made shakes and had to go. Five guys with shakes would be the bomb. Ordered a crispy chicken sandwich and my wife ordered the crispy turkey sandwich. I got a chocolate shake which has like a hot fudge for the chocolate a straw the size of a garden hose to drink it with. The shake was terrible and I just couldn't drink it; whatever the breading is they use to make the "crispy" on the sandwiches has a bad taste. The actual meat seemed like it might be good (tender and juicy). The fries were good, like mini-five guys fries.

On the fence if we will be back or not; no shake for sure and would try the grilled chicken or maybe a salad.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We originally stopped by on opening day, just to look around. finally went back a week or so later after the crowds had died down. The food is fresh, cooked in front of you with an open kitchen. The portions are large, and the French fries are awesome.

They have the freestyle coke machines which is a major plus in my opinion. Drive thru is with a live person.. no speakers, and when you order and then pull up.. your food is ready, and Accurate.

Hoping some time for Tim Tebow to show up!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My wife and I looked forward to trying PDQ, but after eating there once, we won't go back. It was noisy, and the food wasn't above typical "fast food." The menu is limited and the chicken was not memorable.