“Best Restaurant in town!”

Brooklyn's Backyard
Ranked #16 of 498 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a locally owned family business with fresh innovative food. Our backyard atmosphere and New tiki bar makes you feel like your relaxing in your families backyard but we do all the cooking and cleaning for you. We carry 11 craft beers on tap and over 30 in a bottle as well as some of the finest spirit throughout Florida and the United States. Operated by my wife and myself we invite you into our backyard for one of the most unique dining experiences in Florida. Once your in you become family.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My first visit to the restaurant was amazing! I had the eedumame as suggested on here and my server Natasha was awesome. Not only did she have us not ask for anything it was just there but she was incredibly busy and yet still had "time" to check on us. She never disappeared I was never concerned about not being able to find her. The teamwork in the building was awesome from the owners to the hostess this is a well oiled machine and I will be back for more. The food is cravable

1  Thank Sarah H

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Love the atmosphere and the food is great. Customer service is really good and the Smores dessert is so much fun.

1  Thank Shana K
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Love their way of creating some amazing gourmet burgers!! The atmosphere inside is like nothing else in Ocala. Service is good & they have an awesome spread of craft beers.

1  Thank DeeFeo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I decided to try this joint out for the first time last week. The place was packed when we got there on a Friday evening. Even though we had a bit of a wait time (25-30 mins) the owner came to each person who was waiting, made contact with them, and let them know they would be seated soon. The food was worth the wait. We definitely enjoyed the food and atmosphere - the waitress was efficient and pleasant. The owner even came back to our table to ask how everything was - nice touch. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Jillchiocchi
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Brooklyn's Backyard is one of those places you want to visit repeatedly! I have been there many times, have tried a lot of the items on the menu, as well as some of the specials, and have not ever been disappointed in the food, service and atmosphere!! Their edamame is to die for, I crave their rice bowls, and the pizza is as amazing as their wings! The owners, Janice and Tim, make you feel like you're part of their family and the atmosphere is so relaxed that you feel like you're among friends every time you visit! Highly recommend Brooklyn's Backyard!