“fun”

Ranked #20 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a locally owned family business with fresh innovative food. Our backyard atmosphere and New tiki bar makes you feel like your relaxing in your families backyard but we do all the cooking and cleaning for you. We carry 11 craft beers on tap and over 30 in a bottle as well as some of the finest spirit throughout Florida and the United States. Operated by my wife and myself we invite you into our backyard for one of the most unique dining experiences in Florida. Once your in you become family.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

love Brooklyn's Backyard..you walk in and you are a bit surprised...its like walking into a backyard with the bar up on the deck. love it. they have the best beers and the best pizza and sandwiches. servings are huge..you will not leave hungry!!

There are newer reviews for Brooklyn's Backyard

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family and I eat here a few times a month, and we always love it! The food is always fresh. The wings are the best in town! Awesome burger choices, and a variety of other food on the menu. The service has always been good too :-) A must try!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My first visit to the restaurant was amazing! I had the eedumame as suggested on here and my server Natasha was awesome. Not only did she have us not ask for anything it was just there but she was incredibly busy and yet still had "time" to check on us. She never disappeared I was never concerned about not being able to find her. The teamwork in the building was awesome from the owners to the hostess this is a well oiled machine and I will be back for more. The food is cravable

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Love the atmosphere and the food is great. Customer service is really good and the Smores dessert is so much fun.

1  Thank Shana K
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Love their way of creating some amazing gourmet burgers!! The atmosphere inside is like nothing else in Ocala. Service is good & they have an awesome spread of craft beers.

1  Thank DeeFeo