“Great place to stay!”

WoodSpring Suites Ocala
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I stayed here a week while waiting for my apartment to get finished. I checked in the first day with Melissa, she was very informative and made me feel comfortable. The room was clean and nice no weird smells. The kitchenette was surprisingly very, very clean! Honestly, coming here I was worried because its an amazing price so I thought it would be kind of run down but it was exactly the opposite. I have paid over $100 a day at hotels that were no where near this clean or comfortable. I had a nice big tv with cable, the internet I paid $10 for but it was worth it. I had clean towels every single day I just brought them to the front desk they'd switch them out real quick and I was on my way. When I vacation Ill be staying at Value Place, I just hope there all like this one!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kristen D

Reviewed 28 April 2014

For the last two years I've stayed at the value pl. on silver springs. This year 2014 I stayed for 6 months from Nov.1, 2013 to April. Melissa is the asst. mgr. and she always takes care of me. And by that I mean finding me the best affordable monthly price. It came to $805 a month. At first I thought I could get an apt for that. Although it would end up costing me $900 or more per month with wi-fi and electric. So, yes it was a great deal. When I heard they were under new ownership I got a bit concerned what changes would be implemented. I was happy to see it was business as usual.
Charles is the mgr. and he was great too. I always got my mail and packages held safely.
tara A. Rae
tararae444.com

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Tara-Rae L
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I live four hours away and I am remodeling a home for my daughter in the area. I have stayed here on two separate occasions for two weeks at a time. The hotel has exceeded my expectations in every way. Security, cleanliness, professional and accommodating staff (Melissa always with a smile), convenience, etc... I have had zero negative experiences in the four weeks I have stayed there. I will definitely be back. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Ive been stay at value place silver springs for about a year now. And the entire staff were very friendly and helpful... value place silver springs is a great place they were both accommodating and convenient.... I would recommend this place to my friends and family. .... Thank you for all your help....

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have been living here for a few months. I think this is a great place to stay, either long-term or short-term. The staff is always professional, courteous, helpful and polite. The staff cleans my room every two weeks and brings me clean towels and linens. The grounds are well maintained. What more could you ask for?

Finally, Value Place is strategically located between Fat Boys and Sonny's. There are plenty of other restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank VP106000
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I came to Ocala to visit family in Orlando, I stayed longer in Florida due to circumstances beyond my control. However one shining light in this has been the Value place. Value place silver springs is a great place to stay if you are looking for a cost effective solution to traveling. They have weekly rates and even have a reduced rate if you are staying for multiple weeks. The staff have been extremely professional, the hotel is both clean and quiet. The one issue I have had so far with someone across the hall being loud was handled quickly and professionally by the night staff. I would not hesitate to stay here again and I have already recommended the Hotel to others as a place to stay.

Room Tip: there is no restaurant or swimming pool
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank jeff c
Reviewed 8 March 2013

slamming doors all day and night. every door slams. the place loud and noisy. your hear people talking in the halls and the room next door all hours of the day. . you can hear the people walking above. do not stay here! i don't care how cheap it is. 'you get what you pay for'.

Room Tip: down the street
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business