I spent a week here and I can't regret the large amount of money that I saved. IF you are a non smoker, make sure that you get on a non smoking floor. The odor of smoke can get horrible especially in the hallways. The pillows were pathetic but a quick trip to Walmart (about a mile away) solved that along with some air freshner. Would I stay here again? Definitely if I had something long term that I wanted to do in Ocala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WoodSpring Suites Ocala (formerly Value Place Silver Springs) is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Limited front desk hours - use a courtesy phone in the lobby or guest room for 24/7 guest support (including check-in) from our friendly staff. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. Call to learn more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Ocala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Silver Springs Hotel Ocala
- WoodSpring Suites Ocala Florida