“Amazing food and service”

Ipanema Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 17th and 441 (Pine Ave)
Description: Ipanema Brazilian Steak House is a Churrascaria in the finest sense of the word. Our twelve authentic cuts and presentations of meat are seasoned with salt and roasted rotisserie-style over mineral coals imported from Brazil, basted continuously by their own natural juices. Served by traditional roving Gauchos, they are complemented by an opulent salad and vegetable bar, delectable desserts and delicious wines, beer, and cocktails.
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Had a night out with our family for dinner. The food was amazing, staff very courteous and attentive. My son surrendered after eating so much delicious food from the Gauchos. Be sure to visit. We will return again.

1  Thank rabump

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I decided to try out Ipanema for our 35th anniversary. It is expensive but wonderful for a special occasion. The food was excellent and obviously plentiful. I have celiac disease and so must eat gluten free. My husband called before we went to discuss this with the host who suggested someone give me a "tour" of the buffet when I arrived. All of the seasonings for the meat are gluten free. The host walked me around the very large buffet and told me what had gluten in it which was very little. They even had beef stroganoff which was gluten free. The meal was delightful and of course we over ate. My husband said the stroganoff was the best he had ever had (and I make a darn good one!). Bread was made from yuca (manioc/tapioca) flour and hence was also gluten free. So I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank cindy426
Reviewed 17 June 2014

spectacular service and food--meat meat and more meat
good salad bar service and area as well with the meal
dont' go enough

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We shared a wonderful night out for our 50th Wedding Anniversary at this restaurant, it was lovely! We have been here before and really enjoyed the food and the ambience, so we thought it would be the perfect place to celebrate! The staff is very attentive and the food is exceptional! Thanks for a very memorable night, Fabian and Staff

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I found this resturant on ta. We are from out of town and were planning on going tubing the next day. It was my husbands birthday and wanted to find a special place in Ocala. And we did we loved everything about this place. Highly recommend. Lots of choices on the salad bar. Can't wait to go back!