“Ocala Florida Best Western”

BEST WESTERN Ocala Park Centre
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Jacksonville, Arkansas, Usa
“Ocala Florida Best Western”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I had a great stay with a good comfortable bed ... the shower was great, it was hot, with a strong spray, absolutely great ... the room was clean and it was quiet. A free continental breakfast was offered and there was ample parking although unassigned ... pleanty of restaurants withing walking distance.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I pass through Ocala about once a month and always stay here. It's convenient to I-75, the staff is friendly and efficient, the rooms feel nice, new and clean, and I just feel like I get my money's worth here. I generally stay at Best Westerns and this is one of the best!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

We needed a hotel in the Ocala area for a family get-together.The hotel provided the best location and accommodations for our family's needs. The Gym was perfect ,every piece of equipment was in good condition. The staff was friendly & knowledgeable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Virginia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I always have a great stay at this hotel. It is a little older in terms of décor, but for the price, it is great. Close to many shops and dining and close to the HITS horse show facility. The room was clean, the front desk clerks checked me in and out quickly and the free Wi-Fi allowed me to get my work done.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

Sellersville, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed at The Best Western for four days while visiting friends in the area.The room was clean and comfortable and had free wi fi which was great. Breakfast included every morning and there was plenty of everything no matter what time you went to eat. It is close to everything which made it very convenient The staff was helpful and friendly and for the price ,it was a good stay. We would stay again.

Room Tip: rooms in front side are quieter
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

The last thing you want after a crappy week is a crappy hotel. I was sorely disappointed when I went here looking for some rest. I shouldn't have stayed at a place so close to the highway.
My room was awfully noisy with I-75 traffic. While it is super convenient right off the highway and walk to burger king or cracker barrel, it wasn't worth it. My bed was a brick-almost half the mattress was actually worn down and gone. About 1am, I gave up and lined pillows up to make something to lay on. A bath light was out over the sink and the other bath light is planned to turn on full power after several minutes. This made doing make-up difficult. The tub drain was broken but I fixed it. And the room was just average. I don't like writing negative reviews but I had to. I mentioned my repairs at check out, but have no idea if they went on deaf ears.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Cape Coral, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at The Best Western Ocala for 2 nights. We were greeted by the staff at the front desk as we arrived at check-in. The lobby was clean and cozy. The room was beautifully decorated and was spotless, the bed was comfortable and also had enough pillows! We had a large flat screen TV which added to our comfort. A continental breakfast is served 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM, bagels, yogurt, waffles, muffins, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, cereal, fruit, etc. We had a nice time here and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor and there was no outside noise! :)
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple