Picked this hotel for our family annual summer trip because of the price and it was rated a 3 star so we figured not a bad deal we knew it wasn't going to be luxury, we was only staying for one night but that didn't happened the first room was hot n muggy ceiling was falling apart it was dirty and the a/c was sorry, the remote had no batteries. So they changed us to another room. Apparently, the spiders had already paid for that room my family was creeped out so we packed up and left. The timeline 6/18/13 at about 5:45pm checked in and went to dinner came back the spiders were out from the hole in the wall so 6/18/13 at about 10:26pm we were checking out so as you can see wasn't there even 3 hrs total excluding going to dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to I-75, Silver Springs Park and Ocala National Forest Conveniently located off Interstate 75, Days Inn Ocala offers excellent value and handy amenities to help you get more out of your next trip. Our Ocala hotel near Ocala National Forest features free parking, with large-vehicle spaces available. Rise and shine each morning to free Daybreak continental breakfast. All hotel rooms features free high-speed Internet access. Handicapped-accessible / non-smoking rooms and Jacuzzi suites are available. At the end of the day, play a game of shuffleboard or relax by the pool while the kids play on the playground. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel More LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Our Ocala hotel makes it easy to reach the most popular area attractions. Take the 15-mile drive to Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing to get up close to a variety of dragsters and displays that showcase the history of drag racing. To experience the thrill of live racing, cruise down to Daytona International Speedway for heart-pounding NASCAR action. Visit Ocala National Forest to swim in the crystal-clear spring-fed lakes, go horseback riding, bike, hike, fish and hunt. Take a day trip to Busch Gardens and soar up to 70 miles per hour on incredible thrill rides and visit the animals in a variety of exhibits that allow you to get closer than ever before. Stroll through Ocala Historic District or take advantage of unique shopping opportunities at I-75 Super Flea Market, where you can get anything from fresh produce to computers. DINING OPTIONS Our hotel in Ocala, Florida, features a Town and Country Diner. Big Apple Eatery serves Italian-style cuisine or for savory meals and tasty Southern-style dishes, head to Big Rascal BBQ & Grille. If you are in the mood for homestyle cooking, sit down to dinner at Huck Finn's Restaurant. Krystal's, Lorenzo's Pizza Restaurant and Waffle House are also nearby our Ocala hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Ocala North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Ocala Hotel Ocala
- Ocala Days Inn
- Days Inn Ocala North Florida