See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2018

It was gross. I was concerned for my safety. Listen to Hooker fight with their Jon all night. The check and girl was rude. I was just highly uncomfortable and then I wanna brush my teeth in the morning because the room was gross.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This was probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The sliding glass door was bolted shut and the bathroom light did not work. There was no closet. We had people (probably hookers) banging on our doors throughout the night. Highly recommend driving right by this dump.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was a nice clean hotel and the rooms were clean also (we saw different rooms). The staff was friendly and courteous. The hotel was located close to the interstate highway a,d there were fast food restaurants close by.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Pool, hallways and bathrooms motel needs a good cleaning. Hotel hard to get in an out of. Night staff should not be smking i side. The Smoke was overwhelming. Daytime receptionist was excellent.
Outlet in bathroom needed to be fixed. The reset button did not work.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We checked in around midnight, so you were not allowed to enter the lobby. They had a little glass window you slid your cards through. Which immediately made me think we were in a bad area. This thought was followed up with a police car circling the building as we drove around to where our room was. Once we got in the room the beds were decent, but you get what you pay for. The bathroom did not look good at all, see the pictures for that. The breakfast area is tiny and consist of 2 chairs, with a sign saying breakfast must be eaten in that area. We left pretty early because we still had some driving to do, and we stopped for breakfast then.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family