US$105
US$154
US$122
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$79
US$96
US$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$122
US$73
US$127
US$107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Red Roof Inn Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$71
Red Roof
1,670 results
All reviewsmini golf courseroom was cleanwaffleshot tubfree breakfastnice poolwill stay there againgreat customer servicenon smoking roomstaff was friendlyroad noisepleasant surpriseparking lotocala areahot breakfasthojomotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My stay here was awesome. Rooms are nice, clean, spacious, comfortable, hot showers and dold a/c and super wifi. Close to 75 plenty of shopping areas and eateries. Try to take some time to enjoyvthe beautiful scenery of the many parks as well as historic ocala

Stayed: June 2018
Nurjehan S, Public Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ocala FL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bruce W, Our Dear Guest,

Your stay at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala was "awesome"!

It was awesome because:
1) Rooms: "nice, clean, spacious, comfortable, hot showers." You succinctly describe the rooms at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala. Our Housekeeping staff take pride in cleaning the rooms because they know that our guests are very important to us. When they choose to stay at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala, we have an obligation to give them the best we possibly could give. There is zero compromise on room cleanliness.

2) WIFI; yes, it is "super." Again, the best possible fiber optic fast service available in our area, Howard JOhnson Inn of Ocala has it.

3) Location: Close to I75.

4) Surrounding area: Plenty of eateries and shopping areas, historic Ocala with plenty of beautiful scenery and parks.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Howard johnson Inn of Ocala.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our promise to you, our guests, is that we will not tire of upgrading, updating and renovating our Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala. This way, our guests get the best we possibly could give in an economy motel.

Please come back and stay with us again when in Ocala, Florida, area. It would be our pleasure to have you with us.
Thank you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great service, clean facilities. I would recommend this place to any persons or family. It has a good location, very centralized. You have places to eat near by and shopping centers. Very satisfied with the service

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nurjehan S, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ocala FL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Gabriel T, Our Dear Guest,

"I would recommend this place to any persons or family."

And this place is the Howard Johnson inn of Ocala!

Your comment is the greatest reward the Hojo Team can get from any of our guests.

Thank you very much.
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala while in Ocala, Florida area.

Let me tell you that we love you, our guests, because you are the ones who keep us going and be in business. Therefore, we will never tire of upgrading and updating the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala in order to make our guests' stay at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala as comfortable as possible.

Mr. Howard Johnson's vision while starting the lodging industry was to create a lodge where guests away from their homes could feel at home when they stop in for rest and refreshment. We, at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala are on a mission to keep this legacy alive. Clean-comfortable rooms with 'good' beds and 'good' comforting food at the Thunderbird Cafe on the premises is our way of making our guests feel rested and refreshed.

The Hojo team looks forward to seeing you again as our guests when you are in Ocala, Florida. It is a great pleasure to have you, our happy guests.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This hotel is terrible. I was put in a dirty room. When I went to the front desk to complain, there were two other guests already complaining about their rooms. I was moved to a new room that appeared to have blood stains on the bedspread. I wanted to leave the hotel and asked for a refund. I was told no refund would be given because I had been there for four hours but most of the four hours was when I went to dinner while waiting for a new room. There is a serious management problem at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Ann W,

We will strive harder to improve.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This was a great place for a stop over on the to Port Canaveral. The people were friendly, the hotel bar/cafe made a mean burger and grilled cheese, and we had fun at the mini golf course. The room was clean and the breakfast was sufficient. There were no hot items at breakfast other than the waffles. Overall a great value.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nurjehan S, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ocala FL, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

DANNY F, Our Dear Guest,

"a great value" is what you found the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala to be!!!

What made Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala a great value for our guests?

1) Hojo Team : "friendly." The Howard Johnson inn of Ocala has a very strong "guest-centered, and guest-service" culture. There is zero tolerance for any compromise in this regard. Everyone is here to serve our guests because you, our guests, keep us in business. Thank you.
2) The Thunderbird Cafe: Under the new management, the Cafe has been re-done to serve fresh comforting food. I know there are variety of burgers, but I did not know about "mean" burger. Certainly am going to inquire into this one.
3) Mini Golf Course: Mini, for sure, it is! But, offers mega fun.
4) Room: the most important part is cleanliness. You state the "room was clean." Again, there is zero compromise on cleanliness. The rooms are routinely 'detailed' and 'punched out' so that our guests get a comfortable stay.
5) The complimentary breakfast is "sufficient," but from Wednesday to Sunday, there is a cook to cook hot breakfast to the guest's order. The charge is very nominal and the portions are generous.

Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala.
I thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

It would be our great pleasure to have you come back and stay at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala when in Ocala, Florida, area.
Thank you again.

GO HAPPY, GO HOJO (Ocala)!!!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I enjoyed my stay here at the HOJO of Ocala. From time of checking in through-out my stay has been one of my best experiences I've had in quite sometime. Abby and Emily answered all my questions that I had. My truck was broke down and in a local shop, never knowing from day to day if I was going to be staying and they made it as stress free for me as possible. They are sure to keep the premises clean and their rooms as well. Thank you HOJO staff for everyone's part in making my stay GREAT!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nurjehan S, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Ocala FL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

mcmahank1969, Our Dear Guest,

Howard Johnsons' founding father, Mr. Howard Johnson's vision at the time was that Howard Johnsons should be home away from home for all those guests who choose to stay at any Howard Johnson's Inn.
The Howard Johnson Inn Ocala's team strives hard to stay true to the founding father's vision.

You state that your stay at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala has been "one of my best experiences I've had in quite sometime." This is because:

1) The Hojo Team: Yes, Abby and Emily are our superstars when it comes to making our guests's stays "stress free." The Hojo team strongly feels that there is no reason for stress for any of our guests when they have chosen to stay at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala. The team is there to serve you, our guests and make you what all they possibly could do for you.

2) Cleanliness: The Hojo policy is "zero" tolerance for anything less than what it should be. The housekeepers and the maintenance crew painstakingly look at the rooms to make sure that the rooms are clean, and the grounds are maintained and landscaped.

Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala and the Hojo Team are the two entities that you can rely on. We promise our guests to do what we possibly could do for their comfort.

Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing to stay at the Howard Johnson Inn of Ocala.
I thank you for sharing your experience with us.

It is our pleasure to have you come and stay with us! thank you!

GO HAPPY, GO HOJO (Ocala)!