“Great place to stay on our car trips to the Kentucky Derby. It feels like our home away from hom.”
Review of Hilton Ocala

Hilton Ocala
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
GreenLeadersGold level
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Our needs are always met and we always feel welcome. Opt for the breakfast buffet (get the deal that includes breakfast) If you are a horseman staying in the Ocala area ask for horseman rates. If you are a Hilton Honors member be sure to request any special offers. They sometimes have cocktail, appetizer specials in the bar. Also they have a concierge floor available if you qualify with continental breakfast and evening appetizers, etc.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
Moultrie, Georgia
Reviewed 14 May 2011

One of the best in town, whenever we are in town we stay at the Ocala Hilton, Staff is GREAT, Rooms are GREAT, PET friendly, and make sure you see Buddy II,

Room Tip: Fridays you get a carraige ride with Buddy II
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Cape Coral
Reviewed 13 May 2011

Our three day stay was wonderful. My wife and I were attending the state convention of KWVA. WE were treated like royalty. Our meals, both in the reataurant and banquet were delicious and ample amount. Our room was very homey and comfortable. I wish I could have brought the King bed home because I slept like a baby and woke up well rested.
OUr waitresses in the breakfast room and at lunch time were very pleasant. This was one of the nicest and most reasonable hotel stays I have enjoyed in quite some time.
Rspectfully and gratefully submitted, Robert H. Hebner

Room Tip: I like the high rooms
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
atlanta,georgia
Reviewed 2 May 2011

We came down to try horses, riding @ 20 in a day and a half. We needed one room for one night and knew that comfort would be a nice thing after a fun but exhausting day.

However, we needed a room that allowed a dog, and were not anticipating anything great since most hotels that do allow pets are less than perfect.

Our short stay was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant, the rooms super clean and odorless, and the beds very comfortable.

The breakfast that was included was great and a welcomed way to start our second of riding.

Thanks!

K from Alpharetta, GA

kltownle
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I felt like royalty during my stay at the Ocala Hilton. It was not due to any special treatment, but the everyday 110% that the staff put forth to make it great. From the moment that I walked into the hotel I felt very welcomed. The lobby was very spacious, clean, and I felt that I was in a 5 star hotel. My room was clean, and very comfortable. If there was anyone in the next room, I could not hear them, and the bed was very comfortable to sleep in with tons of pillows. I would definitely stay here again! Thank you Ocala Hilton for making my stay a memorable one.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed 30 April 2011

I would recommend this hotel to others. It has a beautiful lobby and the grounds are kept immaculate. The service was great and everything was very clean. I will be staying there every time I visit Ocala.

SE United States
Reviewed 17 April 2011

We spent two nights there in a 6th floor room on April 12 and 13th. Check in was pleasant and quick. The room & bathroom were well-appointed and very clean. There was a coffeemaker with good coffee in the room for that first cup. The only thing that didn't work in the room was the light on the makeup mirror in the bathroom...very minor inconvenience. The coffee shop staff in the morning were very friendly and the offerings were ample. We will definitely return to this Hilton when we take advantage of all there is to do in Ocala's beautiful National Forest.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple