“very clean and comfortable hotel”
Review of Hilton Ocala

Hilton Ocala
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Great place to stay in Ocala on business, very pleasant staff, clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,895)

Reviewed 3 June 2011

This hotel was very nice and clean. The pool area was very nice and clean. There is a very nice bar and restaurant in the lobby. The rooms are well laid out and the service was fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Our needs are always met and we always feel welcome. Opt for the breakfast buffet (get the deal that includes breakfast) If you are a horseman staying in the Ocala area ask for horseman rates. If you are a Hilton Honors member be sure to request any special offers. They sometimes have cocktail, appetizer specials in the bar. Also they have a concierge floor available if you qualify with continental breakfast and evening appetizers, etc.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2011

One of the best in town, whenever we are in town we stay at the Ocala Hilton, Staff is GREAT, Rooms are GREAT, PET friendly, and make sure you see Buddy II,

Room Tip: Fridays you get a carraige ride with Buddy II
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2011

Our three day stay was wonderful. My wife and I were attending the state convention of KWVA. WE were treated like royalty. Our meals, both in the reataurant and banquet were delicious and ample amount. Our room was very homey and comfortable. I wish I could have brought the King bed home because I slept like a baby and woke up well rested.
OUr waitresses in the breakfast room and at lunch time were very pleasant. This was one of the nicest and most reasonable hotel stays I have enjoyed in quite some time.
Rspectfully and gratefully submitted, Robert H. Hebner

Room Tip: I like the high rooms
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2011

We came down to try horses, riding @ 20 in a day and a half. We needed one room for one night and knew that comfort would be a nice thing after a fun but exhausting day.

However, we needed a room that allowed a dog, and were not anticipating anything great since most hotels that do allow pets are less than perfect.

Our short stay was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant, the rooms super clean and odorless, and the beds very comfortable.

The breakfast that was included was great and a welcomed way to start our second of riding.

Thanks!

K from Alpharetta, GA

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I felt like royalty during my stay at the Ocala Hilton. It was not due to any special treatment, but the everyday 110% that the staff put forth to make it great. From the moment that I walked into the hotel I felt very welcomed. The lobby was very spacious, clean, and I felt that I was in a 5 star hotel. My room was clean, and very comfortable. If there was anyone in the next room, I could not hear them, and the bed was very comfortable to sleep in with tons of pillows. I would definitely stay here again! Thank you Ocala Hilton for making my stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business