Hilton Ocala
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,006 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefront deskbreakfast buffetcookiesocala areamaxibuddybrunchclydesdalejeremygeorgecarriageteresaserverfeedbanquetsherry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed here due to my loyalty program. I found that the property looks a bit old and tired as do the rooms and furniture. The beds weren't comfortable to me. I woke up with a back ache, which tends to happen at most Hilton hotels I stay at. I would expect a better bed in their namesake brand hotels. The breakfast was ok but the fruit was either too old or not ripe. Again, a little more effort on the details would help here. Overall an ok place to stay for a night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Karl K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Even though so many of our fans on Trip Advisor rave about the beds, and the food at Hilton Ocala, it seems we came up a little short during your personal visit. The plush bedding Hilton chooses for their hotels is certainly not everyones preference, but it seems to be the perfect style for most guests. You can always request special pillows as well.
we are confident your next visit will garner better results.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Passing through Ocala, we chose this hotel because it was a recognized brand. We needed only one night, so we weren't looking for 5 star amenities. We were very happy with our accommodations, attentiveness of staff and availability of food or whatever we would need. The price was very good and we felt that we received a very fair value. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

You set the applause meter off with your kind words. We like to brag about our "resort feel" right in the middle of the hussle and pace of the busy I-75 area of SR 200 in Ocala. It's always nice being able to relax and enjoy your stay, even if it's for just one evenint. Safe Travels always!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I've stayed in this hotel on several occasions and have found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Loved the pillow top bed in my room. I slept as well as at home. I have recommended the hotel to friends and family that were going to be in the area.

The hotel has an upscale look combined with the friendliness normally reserved for quaint B&Bs.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quiet and over look the horse paddocks.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

"Float like a Butterfly" is how I have heard our beds described....glad you agree. Our staff tries to treat every guest with the warmth and kindness that is portrayed throughout the Heart of Horse Country. Please come back and see us soon

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was in Ocala for a night and stayed with Hilton. Unfortunately I was unable to try the pool or grounds. The room was clean and quiet. The executive lounge was a bit smaller than what I am used to - but had snacks coffee and refreshments even in their off time.

What really made the stay pleasant was the wonderfully, friendly staff and the great breakfast. The staff greeted me, made accommodations for an "earlier than normal" early check in and were genuinely happy to do it.

The breakfast was bountiful and the hot breakfast, fresh and delicious with to go coffee set up. Again- served by great, friendly people.

Thank you Ocala Hilton and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Karl K, Manager at Hilton Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

It's always fun printing and sharing with our entire staff wonderful comments such as yours. We all know that it's easy to provide a cozy bed, soft pillows, and even top-notch dining options as you find here at Hilton Ocala. But it's the people that really make the difference - thank you for letting us know that our staff does that well and it was noticed.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This hotel was very clean, updated, and an over all nice hotel. I enjoyed my stay very much! My husband and I got away from our four kids for the night and stayed at the Hilton to have a little a lone time, and it was well worth it. We also had their breakfast Buffett, which was extremely good and fresh. The service was awesome and always with a smile.

• Stayed: October 2013

When you can get away from the day-to-day pace it's a wonderful thing....when your experience is flawless thanks to the Hilton Ocala team...priceless! We are so glad that our modern and cozy full-service hotel along with our experienced and cordial staff made your stay the best it could be. Hurry back.