“Great hotel-friendly staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Odessa, Florida
“Great hotel-friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2010

My wife and I frequently stay at this hotel as I work in Ocala but live in Tampa. We love this hotel because all of the staff, from the front desk to the room attendents are excellent. They also remember us on every visit and we feel like guests in their home rather than a client in a hotel. We also love the hotel because they are dog friendly and we can bring our dog with us. Keep up the great job!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pete34500

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2010

Good location, close to I-75. Priced right. A little older but kept in great shape. I highly suggest this a favorite place to stay. Parking for large trucks in the back and has a nice pool and horses on property.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank TraveloingMax
Boca Raton, Florida

Well located if you are traveling North or South on the Highway
Hotel restaurant is probably best in town for quality but a bit pricey for dinner
Pool area is relaxing, roomy, and clean

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank tripasvisor
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2010

I was fortunate to have your facility reserved for me by my corporate office travel dept. During my 6 weeks at the Hilton Ocala I was treated with the utmost respect and kindness. Your entire staff was exceptional. There were a few that stood out above the others for there attention to detail and actually treating me like family. These people are Donna from the Exec Lounge on the 9th floor, George from the Dinning room and Lauren at the front desk.
***Completely Satisfied over the entire stay***

I must say though, I reccomended Hilton Ocala to my boss who stayed in July and was greeted by a room full of fleas. He was completely dis-satisfied unfortunately.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Gcolson44
wexford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2010

I have stayed at this Hilton many times and it is a great value for the money! Service is always top notch and staff are all friendly and professional!
When I am in the area I will always try to stay here and I have no problem recommending this to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rudylottie
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2010

While it is easy access from I75 when you arrive at the hotel you feel like you are in the country with horse farms and serenity. Many of the staff are long-term employees. The staff is well trained and very friendly. The food is delicious. The room is so comfortable that you have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Seminole, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2010

We stayed at this Hilton after one of the late Gator games. Arrived early in the afternoon and got checked in (room not available). Everyone was helpful, polite, and interested in making our stay comfortable. Drove back late after the game and got into our room almost immediately. Very clean, comfortable, definitely made for a relaxing night. Had a nice breakfast the next morning with a very attentive server. Loved, loved the relaxing view in the back. Only wished Buddy had been giving rides earlier...would have enjoyed going around the "country" property. I would highly recommend this hotel to people who want a nice, safe place to spend the night.

Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple