All reviews waffles boiled eggs pet friendly hotel king room restaurants and shopping clean rooms staff was friendly would stay again bed was comfortable very nice hotel free breakfast easy access ocala area dogs lq toni florida
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Other than the price of $3 for the bottled water, the only other suggestion would be more whole grains, fresh fruit and a plant-based milk selection (soy, almond, etc) on the breakfast menu. The service and staff were great, the room represented excellent value for money, The location was convenient and I really liked the notification that the room was ready. Would definitely revisit this location on a return trip

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Why pay over $100 for a room in Ocala? The LQ will stand up to the Marriotts and Hiltons at a lower cost, and the pet fee is reasonable, not gouging. This hotel is clean, the staff are friendly, and the breakfast, while not fancy, is just right.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I really enjoyed my visit. the staff is so friendly and gracious. Will stay there anytime I am in the area. Room was clean. Lobby is spacious and really nice. Price is very excellent! Animal friendly!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

While traveling home from Palm Beach Fl, after staying at the Hampton Inn I was tired and need a room. Then I started to look for La Quinta Inns which I found and I was well pleased along with my family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This La Quinta was a pleasant experience for my husband and me along with our two fur babies. Great location just off the interstate. Lovely landscaping, walking distance to restaurants, breakfast included. Most importantly, there are no pet restrictions. The staff was friendly and helpful in all aspects of our stay. Will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family