“animals”
Review of Super 8 Ocala

Super 8 Ocala
Ranked #25 of 34 Hotels in Ocala

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cottage Grove
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The microwave and refrigerator looked like they were found in a dumpster, rusty and disgusting. The room was old, but relatively clean. Over-priced hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Navarre
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I didnt think for the low price the hotel would be much! but was a very nice surprise to see it was great! clean,friendly,we will stay with super 8 again !!

Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Here's a little story to ponder.

On my recent vacation to Florida I stayed at 3 different Super 8's. The one in Knoxville was great... I rolled in late and got a nice room for the night - the staff was outstanding. The Super 8 in Naples (exit 101), where I spent the bulk of my time was great - staff extremely polite and helpful. Based on my experience with these 2, I would definitely stay at both again.

Then there was the Super 8 in Ocala - a midway stopping point. Had I known then what I was in for, I would have driven the 3 and half extra hours and stayed in the Naples Super 8.

Getting ready for bed I dropped my diabetic lancer on the floor. It rolled under the counter. It was then I noticed 2 little "present" left by the previous guests' dog.

I alerted the evening host... she examined "them," and said "... it looks something's there." SOMETHING? It's dog poop!!!

I was assigned to room next door... but when the host tried to get in, her master keys couldn't unlock the door. So on to the room next to that. FINALLY... I'm in... I can go to sleep.

WELL... At 11:42 pm, I'm almost a sleep, and my door opens up. A nice man started to come in. When I popped up and said "hello... someone's in here." He apologized, closed the door, and I tried to go back to sleep. Not a restful night.

The next morning, I showed the day host my original room, and the "presents. Her reaction was again "... it looks like there's something there." At this this point I wanted to scream "SOMETHING?... IT'S DOG POOP!"

They gave a "whopping" 10% off my rate, which basically amounted to the tax. I was not impressed. I don't need much in a hotel when I travel - just clean up the DOG POOP.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Ocala hotels

Travellers also viewed these Ocala hotels
Golden Palms Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Ocala
Quality Inn Ocala
#15 of 34 in Ocala
Best Western Ocala Park Centre

Been to Super 8 Ocala? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ocala

Property: Super 8 Ocala
Address: 3924 W Silver Springs Blvd, I-75 Exit 352, Ocala, FL 34482-4097
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Ocala
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ocala 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Ocala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Ocala Florida