“Wonderful”
Review of Quality Inn Ocala

Quality Inn Ocala
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We were there for two nights. We stayed at the hotel for my sons wedding close by. We had 4 rooms total including people from a 6 week old to a 72 year old. They made sure we had a connecting room so the grandkids could come and go between rooms. The rooms were impeccable, the bedding was divine, breakfast was delicious and complete including meat and eggs. The pool was beautiful, clean and the perfect size. The staff was worthy of a high end hotel. They went out of their way to accommodate us. I literally decorated a 2 foot tall wedding cake in the room and the cake was too warm. The staff made room in the fridge for the cake and put up signs everywhere so it would not be bothered - they totally saved that cake!! Kudos to them all but special mention to Christine at the front desk, Brenda in housekeeping and Gretchen for breakfast service. We will be staying there again when we go back for a visit!!

Room Tip: They have suites available with mini-fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
FLC42, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Dear Marcia D:

We really enjoyed you and your family during your stay at our hotel! I'm glad we helped in saving that wedding cake for your son. It was definitely fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stopped here on our way to Southern Florida. Wow was I surprised. The location was perfect for us, the hotel staff was the friendliest I have ever encountered, the grounds impeccably clean and the room was wonderful. What more can I say. Everything was clean. The towels abundant, and the breakfast more than adequate. There are plenty of places to eat if you need to stop for dinner on the way. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and plan to do so when I return to Florida.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Couldn't be nicer if they tried. Stayed there on a trip to Georgia and went there again on the trip back. Was recognized as a choice platinum member and offered a upgrade both times. They have a great pool. Breakfast was fine. There are plenty of chain restaurants and a mall within walking distance of the hotel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed there 2 days,I couldn't ask for a better place to stay.All the staff was helpful and very friendly,lots of good places to eat,shopping center,everything was neat and very clean.I would go out of my way to stay there again. GOOD PLACE KEEP IT UP QUALITY OCALA

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We were looking for a cheap, but decent hotel. What a nice surprise!! The rooms were very clean, beds comfortable and free breakfast that had something for everyone (eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, breads/muffins, fruit and coffee/tea/juice). Definitely a good experience. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was a neat clean friendly hotel. The beds were comfortable with a good variety of pillow from soft to firm. The room’s lighting was the best I have run into. You could read at night anywhere in the room. The friendly staff let me know the closet was hidden behind a large mirror. The breakfast area went all the way into a large lobby with plenty of room for everyone. The one major disappointment for me was that there was no waffles. Wanting a hot breakfast I took scrambled eggs. They were hard, tasteless pellets. My wife was thrilled since there was biscuits with sausage and gravy available.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Old motel with updated rooms and lots of southern type of trees with moss. Very cozy. Location felt safe, and room was very clean and modern.
The area is located close to restaurants and shopping.

The room had soap, shampoo, conditioner, coffee/tea maker and plenty of nice towels.

The afternoon clerk (Pamela S??) on Wed. August 28 was extremely nice, friendly, professional and helpful. Best we have seen in a while!

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are very quiet and face pool and open garden area. Do not eat at OCEANS chinese r...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple