All reviews room was clean waffles cookies one night stay pleasant surprise hot breakfast stay there again free breakfast nice stay fresh fruit king bed front desk staff motel bedding florida microwave interstate
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 4 nights. I practically had to beg for room service, not that I needed much. The front desk clerk acted as if me asking for toilet paper was an imposition. I travel and stay in hotels for work, and I will never stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
FLC42, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay,

I am sorry to read that you were dissatisfied with your stay. It is important to us that our guests receive professional and friendly service, and I will alert the general manager that you felt your service was unpleasant. If you have any further concerns, I hope you consider contacting us directly so that we may look for a solution.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Needed a hotel on my way to Tallahassee reasonably priced,pet friendly with breakfast included. The hotel had modern decor and tv, very comfortable king size bed and pillows, refrigerator, microwave and hairdryer. Pet fee $20. The hot breakfast was unexpected and delicious consisting of mini omelet, home potatoes, sausages, yogurt and muffins.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
FLC42, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very happy to hear that you fully enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Ocala.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

It was a run of the mill Quality Inn. The rooms were clean and well-maintained. I was really impressed that there was sausage and eggs in their continental breakfast AND a limited menu for the rest of the day. I liked the fact there were restaurants nearby (though because of the traffic, going by car would be the safest). Customer service was great. The only negative I had was when I booked online, they didn't take the money right away, which caused a few issues when I checked in, because I had thought it was paid for.

Room Tip: Go on the website to see what's actually available.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
FLC42, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel,

I am happy to read that you were overall satisfied with your stay and the service you received. Nowadays, travelers depend on the honest reviews of our guests to give them a clear picture of where they will be travelling to, so we thank you for your honesty! Regarding the issues during check in, I am sorry that it was not made clear to you when booking whether the room was paid for or not. In the future, should you encounter this confusion again, feel free to call the hotel directly to ask.

Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Would like to thank,janeria and Lisa the front desk clerks for there help at my last stay.
Further ,I would like to thank the maintenance men’s ,j.p and ed for there attention to the small matter I had in my room,
If the other front desk clerks were as attentive as those 2,it would be great staff.

Stayed: July 2018
FLC42, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay,

Here at the Quality Inn Ocala, we love our returning customers, and thank you for your continued business. We love when you stay, and we are already looking forward to your next visit. I know your Diva is looking forward to catch up with you!

Thank you for your business, and have a wonderful week.

Jen

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Hotel is in an older, rectangular three-storey complex with a nicely landscaped tranquil outdoor pool in the middle. It is clean, safe, quiet, competitively priced, with friendly front-desk and breakfast staff; it is above average in its presentation of the hot breakfast items expected of a Quality Hotel, all served in a spacious dining area of the lobby.

Easy to find east off Interstate 75, located on a six-lane suburban business thoroughfare. A good Chinese buffet is right across the street from the hotel, plus other fast-service restaurants and box stores nearby.

My room was cleaned to Quality Hotel standards. Staff made my stay pleasant. Will definitely plan to stay here again if passing through the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay,

I can honestly say that I am thankful for such a detailed and specific review. As I am sure you know, a lot of potential customers depend on our guest's honest responses when deciding where they want to stay. It seems that I owe the staff a big "thank you," for providing you with a stay you seem pleased about. I am happy you were satisfied with your stay, and hope that we see you again soon!

Jen