We stayed in Ocala Florida at this hotel for 2 weeks, not Memphis as I mistakenly wrote earlier (sorry about that). This hotel was excellent and the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were amazing and delicious. They even had scrambled eggs somedays, or crepes with cheese or gravy inside and biscuits and gravy. Also either bacon, ham or sausage was included. They have a pancake making machine for those that like pancakes and cold and hot cereal, toast, muffins, cinnamon rolls. We had a frig and microwave so bought food for our lunch and ate at restaurants for dinner. The Ihop is next door and we ate there quite often. There is also a computer in the lobby to use if you don't have your own.
The rooms are very clean and they gave us clean towels if we needed them each day and straighten our room if we were out and about. \
The hotel is on Hwy 27 which is a busy road so you just have to be careful turning north but it isn't too bad. The hotel is in a good location and not far from the malls and restaurants on Hwy 200. or not far from Silver Springs where there are other malls, restaurants and Silver Springs Theme Park.
The only thing I would like them to change is to heat the outside pool. The weather outside was in the high 80's but the pool in March was very cold so we couldn't swim.
Other than the pool for colder months, I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Ocala-Midtown offers the best of all possible worlds. Stay here and you'll discover unparalleled convenience, service and value in a beautifully landscaped resort-styled setting. Whether you re coming to Ocala for business or just for fun your room at the Holiday Inn Express Ocala Midtown hotel is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as Wi-Fi high-speed Internet, work center, plush towels and luxurious bedding. You can take a dip in our pool or just relax and enjoy a good book. We are right where you want to be, close to the Monroe Medical Center, Historic Downtown Ocala, the Appleton Museum of Art, and Ocala Silver Springs Park and much more. Welcome to Holiday Inn Express Ocala Midtown hotel. You ll find comfort and modern luxury at one of the most convenient locations in Ocala. Contemporary hospitality and Ocala excitement are waiting for you. For your business needs, you will fine the hotels convenient business center is there for copies, faxing checking your e-mail or browsing the Internet. Enjoy our new Express Start breakfast bar served each morning featuring a selection of hot eggs, sausage, biscuits, fruits juices, cereals, breads, pastries and the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. We are pet friendly and offer pet amenities for that special family member. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Ocala Midtown Medical - US 441 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Ocala Midtown Medical - Us 441 Hotel Ocala
- Holiday Inn Ocala
- Ocala Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express - Ocala Midtown Medical - US 441 Florida