We stayed here two years ago and were very disappointed. We tried again when we were told the hotel had been updated. However, even though the hotel decor is better, the hotel is still not up to Marriott standards. Poor breakfast, room tacky, water smelled funny, and generally not pleasant. We won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Ocala Florida is a certified green friendly hotel. Stay with us, and you will be close to all major local area businesses and attractions in Ocala/Marion County. Taking care of business here is easy when you use the free wireless internet and 24 hour business center. Stay a little longer to enjoy the exciting and rejuvenating attractions of the area. Your visit to Silver Springs Natural Theme Park, Ocala National Forest, and Rainbow Springs will take you back to nature at its most peaceful and beautiful places. Find the rejuvenation opportunities and magnificent photographic opportunities that are everywhere in the area. Enjoy amazing natural scenery nearby at the area's golf, hiking trails, guided horseback riding, kayaking, fishing, and more. Stay at the smoke free, AAA approved Fairfield Inn & Suites Ocala, and enjoy Ocala, home of peaceful horse farms, antiques, beautiful architecture and inspiring history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Marriott, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Ocala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Ocala Hotel Ocala
- Fairfield Ocala
- Ocala Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Ocala Florida