Fairfield Inn & Suites Ocala
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssteak and shakeroom was cleanoff the highwaywould stay here againconvenient locationyogurtwonderful staymorning breakfastgood nights sleepwe've stayedhot breakfastfree breakfastmini fridgebreakfast barstayed one nightup to datelong drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2009

The front-desk clerk was lazy and not interested in helping. The room attendant blocked the hallway with his cart while he went to lunch for over one hour. The parking lot entrance needs a sign that says, "Turn here." I missed that one and only entrance turn. There is a breakfast even though their website didn't mention it. Something is wrong when a Fairfield Inn comes in #17 in a listing like on here.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2009

This was the worst Marriott we've seen. As soon as we entered our room, the musty/mildewy smell was overwhelming. There was a bag of damprid hanging in the closet. We gave it a try but finally decided we should try another room and were given one on the other end of the hotel. There was a melted piece of hard candy someone had decided they were done with, melted to the carpet at our door. And once inside, the room had the same smell. Even though it advertises wireless internet, we were unable to connect to the internet in our room, and were told we needed the LAN wire, which they did not have. At breakfast, we were told they were out of some things, they wouldn't be delivered for a couple of days. This is my first written review, but I feel people should know this hotel is not a Marriott experience.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2009

I, along with my elderly parents and my 11 year old son, stayed one night at this hotel when passing through Florida to visit my unlce in Ocala. I have stayed in Ocala before but at the Hilton and loved it. To save some money we decided to stay at the Fairfield and just get one room with 2 beds for all four of us. It was suprisingly comfortable and was very clean and the continental breakfast was just fine. Staff was friendly and when we called down for extra towels we received them within minutes. The only downfall was that there wasn't a chair in the room besides the desk chair. There was a very large empty spot next to the bed which would have been perfect for an easy chair (which maybe used to be there and was just taken out for some reason). I would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2009

Pulled off I-75 late and needed some sleep upon getting off the eleavator I also noticed the smell ,in my room they had a bathroom deoderizer on the wall.

The carpet was also dirty and either needed a good cleaning or needed to be replaced, I skipped breakfast I usally do when you have to eat with a full house.

Not up to snuff with the Marriott standards

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2008

Excellent staff, great location and nice hotel. We stayed for one night and the hotel was great. Only complaint was that the hallway and room smelled like Mold and Mildew. Not bad for one night, but if you had to stay there a few nights, it might make you uncomfortable. Breakfast was good -- it had fruit, waffles, and the usual fare.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)