“Great room if you need a place to sleep for the night.”

Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ocoee
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This hotel is clean and has comfortable beds. Great if you need a place to rest, but don't plan on eating in the room because there is no refrigerator or table. Which is fine if you just plan on sleeping here. It's perfect for a couple with small children who are planning to see the Orlando attractions as long as you have a car or rented a car. It's probably about 15 minutes

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stay at the Red Roof Inn in Ocoee. Our daughter lives in Ocoee and this like an extenion to her home. We stay a week about twice a year. We have been very pleased with the clean rooms. The prices is great and the staff always very nice. Keep up the excellent service. I noticed that one person did not recommend this for families but I really do not know why. Unless the person wants to keep this nice place to themselves. Guess I can't blame them for that.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I stayed here for two weeks in June and was very happy with the level of service provided by the hotel staff and the cleanliness of the rooms and grounds. I was in town taking care of a family emergency and the front desk staff were very friendly and supportive. My room was always clean and comfortable and I had no problems during the entirety of my stay here. The management obviously cares about the appearance of the hotel and the grounds. The pool on site was kept immaculate and there is always coffee available. There is no breakfast at this particular Red Roof Inn but you receive a 10% discount at the adjacent Denny's if you show your room key. There is also coin laundry on the premises which I found extremely convenient. The location is right off highway 50 and is completely safe.

The only downside to this hotel is that sound travels easily through the walls and ceilings. Weekends could be somewhat noisy in the surrounding rooms. I wear earplugs so it wasn't a problem for me (I am a light sleeper) but it may be a problem for others. I can't fault the hotel management or staff for this is a construction issue. Still, for the location, cleanliness and price I think this is the best value in Ocoee and Winter Garden, by far.

I will be returning to Ocoee many times in the future and will definitely be staying at this Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 3rd floor so you do not hear the people above you walking around. Laundry i...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I have a son that lives in Winter Garden. The Red Roof is very handy to that area. I always recieve excellent treatment when I stay there. The staff is always friendly and very accomodating. I have severe allergies to animals and submit a request for them to "deep clean" the room before I arrive. I have never had an allergy flare up while staying there. I cannot say the same is true for other places I have stayed. This is by far one of the nicest, cleanest Red Roof Inns I have stayed in. It is always my choice when in this area!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We stayed at this hotel as a last minute decision and it was an excellent choice. The rooms were very clean and quiet. The staff were very friendly. The Denny Restaurant in front the hotel gave a 10% discount once you showed your room key. The hotel is along a street that has all the shopping that you could want.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We have been staying here for the last 12 years at least twice a year since we moved out of Florida and the Winter Garden area. It is a terrific place for both people and pets as well.

Room Tip: Upper rooms don't pick up as much conversations from the outside areas later at night
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Due to my profession, sometimes meetings run way into the late night. WIth having another 1 - 1 1/2 hour ride home, I find it reassuring to know that I have a place close by that I can depend on not only for safety and security at that time of night but comfortable place that I can REALLY get some good SLEEP. The staff is always top notch and willing to assist in anyway that they can. Keep up the good work. Thank you for being so close and afforable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Dorothy B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocoee
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Ocoee
#172 of 340 in Orlando
Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge
SpringHill Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance
WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont

Been to Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee? Share your experiences!