“Great!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ocoee
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The hotel looks recently new! The staff was friendly and more than willing to help with anything. This is one of the nicer Red Roof Inns I have stayed at. The rooms were large and clean. No complaints here

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The Red Roof Inn at Ocoee is fantastic! The property is exceptionally clean and the staff is extremely service oriented and willing to do what it takes to make your stay a comfortable one. Great value for the price and we would definitely stay there again. Thank you Paige, Amanda, Jay and James for making our stay a wonderful one...

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Bonaire, Georgia
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My family and I stayed at Red Roof Inn in Ocoee, FL, Hwy 50, Colonial Drive, Friday, 11/29/2013. With the lights out, I noticed something crawling on the sheets while I was watching TV. Immediately, I jumped up and tried to kill it with one flip flop shoe; it wouldn't die. Turned on the light switch and smashed between the two flops; got a tissue and noticed blood. At this point still not sure if it's a BEDBUG. Accessed Google on my IPad...Yep! "Bedbugs are nocturnal; if you have been bitten by a BEDBUG, you will notice bedbug bites are in a line." I have four red bites on my right arm in a straight line exactly where I saw and killed the bug! Room 314? -STAY AWAY!!! Attendant was very nice (but not surprised), refunded our money. We left running with clothes in our arms.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Dell S
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 20 November 2013

As usual, Red Roof has gone above and beyond to provide an excellent hotel experience. I was a bit dubious upon learning that this Red Roof had not gone a full renovation like other Red Roofs advertise, but was my fears were soon put to ease after arrival.It's clear that the staff takes pride in this property, as the grounds were well kept and the pool well maintained. Jay, at the front desk, was exceptionally helpful and even made our dog feel part of the family. Our third floor room was tucked away in the back. The hallways smelled a bit funky, but our room itself smelled fresh and clean. The high ceilings made the room feel extra spacious and the flat screen TV in the room was an added and unexpected bonus. The bed, a Superior King, was extremely comfortable, but the air conditioning, unfortunately, was quite noisy. Overall, I had a very positive experience and will certainly look forward to staying at this property for future visits.

Room Tip: Ask for a superior king room on the third floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We checked in & were assigned 2 rooms on the 2nd floor. The rooms were large enough, but appeared to be kind of run down & well-used. About 11:30pm, the room across from us was engaged in a loud party. We called down to the desk & they were promptly across the hall requesting them to quiet down. We found out the next day when we checked out that they kicked them out during the night. I would stay here again, if I only needed a place to sleep. However, when I'm in that area, I'm usually at Disney!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Julie W
Abbeville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We have been staying at the Red Roof Ocoee for all our business and pleasure trips to the Orlando area for about 8 years now. Each time we are greeted by helpful, friendly personnel. The rooms are always spacious, clean, comfortable, well taken care of, and pool is always well maintained. The grounds are lovely. The area is safe, located close to many area restaurants, shopping centers, and not far from many Orlando attractions. You can't beat the price for the room either! Thanks for the great service and wonderful stay!

Room Tip: If you're staying for a week, the larger rooms are worth the extra price! A refrigerator and mic...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Violet R
Panama City, Florida, United States
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This hotel was recommended to me by a close friend, saying that it was excellent for the cost. I now hardily agree. While it is not a 4 or 5 star property, it is clean, comfortable, convenient for my destination, convenient to restaurants, fuel, turnpike, etc. The staff is very friendly and helpful and takes care of me. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else on my monthly visit to the area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jim D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocoee
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Ocoee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East
Edgewater Hotel
Edgewater Hotel
#1 of 5 in Winter Garden
WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
Holiday Inn Express Clermont

Been to Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee? Share your experiences!