Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee
Edgewater Hotel(Winter Garden)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Orlando)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deska pet friendly hotelroom was cleanbusiness tripstay there againrecommend this hotelstaying at this hotelenjoyed my stayup to datehotel roomhome away from homeeasy accessdennysorlandopetsclerkinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Look I was looking for a hotel that was pet friend land this was one, but I would not stay here again. The place was shady, the area was not nice. I paid a lot for the room and was very disappointed. I walked my small dog outside and saw a dead cat on the property. The beds were so uncomfortable when my husband moved I bounced all over the bed. My advice don't stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
OrlandoOcoeeHotels, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ocoee Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my apologies. Although we had a refresh a couple of years ago, some matress have more ware than others. We will check the matress in the room you have occupied. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Fortunately we do not often see a deceased feral cats. This was a rare incident and once it was brought to our attention we took the proper steps to dispose of it.
We strive to provide every guest with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed here before and returned after 2 years.This is not a luxury hotel ,but for the price you can not get better.We like the location of this property ,easy access into Orlando,the parks and only 40 minutes from the Space Center ,driving the rural route.We have always felt very comfortable here.Coffee and drinks are always available for guests.This hotel is well cared for and the staff,especially Susana are very friendly.Also close by are many restaurants,and a mechanics place almost next door,just in case.!!!!I love the high ceilings in the rooms!!We'll look forward to going back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
OrlandoOcoeeHotels, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guest have at our hotel. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Positive feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve quality of service. I especially like it when our housekeeping staff is mentioned.

Paige Albright
AGM Ocoee

Reviewed 29 December 2013

After a long trip from washington d.c. we found this hotel 10 min far away from premium outlet e 10 min from walt disney world and 5 min from the universal studios, great! The guy james at reception was great, the hotel is clean and free wifii very fast rooms very nice with a nice flat tv and confy matarasse! I suggest to who don'twant to spend a lot, loving America...

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to write a review. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have. It is always so nice to hear our team members mentioned by name.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Paige Albright
AGM

Reviewed 29 December 2013

The hotel looks recently new! The staff was friendly and more than willing to help with anything. This is one of the nicer Red Roof Inns I have stayed at. The rooms were large and clean. No complaints here

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The Red Roof Inn at Ocoee is fantastic! The property is exceptionally clean and the staff is extremely service oriented and willing to do what it takes to make your stay a comfortable one. Great value for the price and we would definitely stay there again. Thank you Paige, Amanda, Jay and James for making our stay a wonderful one...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family