“Good for business or pleasure”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Ocoee
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ocoee
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Stayed here for daughters wedding. Very clean, spacious and free breakfast deelish!
Service was excellent. If not staying for business, there is not much to do around the hotel. But it served our purpose beautifully. Also, while I felt safe in the hotel and going to and from car, If you travel a bit away from hotel, it is a little "sketchy". No problem recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Ocoee

Reviewed 5 May 2013

The only professional person I met was Alberta. She was great. This is the second time we've stayed at this hotel. We booked two rooms for the district horse show last year, and they double billed the charges, and added a security charge of $40 per night per room, this took another 10 days to get removed from my charge card.

When I checked in on Friday 05-03-2013 I was greeted by Alberta at the front desk. I explained that I wanted to be charged only for room charges, and not any security, and that I would pay cash for that if required. She was very professional, and ran only the amount for the 2 rooms for Fri, and Sat. nights.

She said she would run the card for the third room on Sat. when my son checked in. As of 2:00PM EST 05-05-13, I have been billed twice for the room Plus additional charges of $30.00 and $10.00, But nothing was charged to the room , When you call the front desk , they won't explain the charges, and transfer you to a general manager voice mail , who says she won't be in until Monday. I'm sure I have close to $150 that I won't have access to for the next ten days. NEVER STAYING HERE AGAIN FOR ANYTHING!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here with a credit card, use cash only , don't give the front desk any cc info
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I stayed at this property a few weeks ago and Nikki, OMG she was amazing. She is personable, pleasant, customer oriented and very attentive to every guest, she treats everyone with the same attitude nothing changes. This was a sold out Friday night and when we went back down that Saturday morning for breakfast surprisingly she was still there same personally, just great feeling to go away from home and see someone like her. she is person to have at every hotel she should rub off on the night older lady, very rude and condescending she act like we were staying for free. we ask for wine she point us to the market because she say the bar was not open, not very helpful at all...Thanks u Miss Nikki for making it a great trip, you rock!!!!!.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Shawn S
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 6 days for his business and we mixed it up with our short honeymoon. The hotel is very clean, cozy and quiet. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They assisted us in anything and everything. From the front desk to breakfast buffet staff, everyone was very pleasant to us. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: This hotel is actually behind their sister's hotel (Sobel?). Sobel is on the intersection. So ma...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The facility was well kept… it is a standardized situation; you get what you think you'll get: a clean room, clean hallways & lobby and an attentive staff. We had coffee every morning in the lobby cafe and the woman server there is delightful. As mentioned, this hotel sits back from the highway so you have to look for it, another hotel + Perkins restaurant sit immediately in front of it. There's a great wine store around the corner!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I stayed for three nights at the end of February 2013. I was traveling with a business partner and we shared a room with two queen beds. The room was nice enough, and the staff were very friendly. The room and hotel were clean, too.

The hotel is not easy to spot. There is another hotel directly in front of it, so we ended up in that lobby first because the sign for this Marriott is right in front of the other hotel which is right in front of it.

Secondly, the breakfast is, in my opinion, expensive for what you get for free at other hotels. My friend just had oatmeal and coffee, and they charged him the buffet price. I can see paying for a breakfast if it has eggs to order or something special, but to pay $9 for what you get free at any Comfort, Drury or other hotel is crazy. For the price we paid, the breakfast should have been included with the room.

I understand hotels being expensive when they are in certain locations, such as near an outlet mall, or near Disney, or downtown. But this hotel is in none of those locations, and with a discount we had it still cost us $109 plus tax plus breakfast! Not a bargain at all...

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We stayed here when visiting friends in Ocoee. The location was excellent, as were the staff and in fact most things about the hotel. The staff were all extremely friendly and always had a smile and a friendly word. The breakfast was plentiful and very reasonably priced too. Service at breakfast was really good, with friendly staff on every day. The rooms were very nice and they had very nice towels in the bathroom.

The leisure facilities were limited but were nonetheless very useful. The pool area is also very pleasant.

There were only two downsides. Firstly, the coffee and hot water that was always available in reception was usually cold (I only drink decaff and my wife likes hot tea). Secondly, we were there during Spring Break, but the young couple in the next room were there to break springs!! Their amorous activities lasted well into the early hours and resumed the next morning. The walls were rather thin, so we felt we were almost on first name terms with them as they worked their way through the book, so to speak!!

My advice for young or adventurous couples at this hotel would be to curb your enthusiasm unless you are hoping for a round of applause from the next room (which they received!!!)

Room Tip: Try to get one sandwiched in between two senior citizens!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocoee
Red Roof Inn Orlando West - Ocoee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East
Edgewater Hotel
Edgewater Hotel
#1 of 5 in Winter Garden
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Near Universal Orlando Resort

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Ocoee? Share your experiences!