“cal Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The food and service here are very good. It gets very crowded and the wait can be lengthy. The other down side is limited parking space. Those negatives are only there because the place is so good and it's worth putting up with them to have a very good meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The full bar and eclectic menu that changes often make for a well rounded offering. Best part is, the food tastes fantastic, too!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Reminds me of a gastropub. Great food and beer that you will not find in any chain restaurant. Littleneck clam appetizer and the Fates burger were fantastic as was the service.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

And to think we almost ate at Texas Roadhouse!! We visit Ocoee occasionally for business and have resigned ourselves to mass-produced chain restaurant fare. But when we left the hotel we decided to take a chance and see if we could find another option down one of those roads you think, "maybe there's something down that way?" Thank heavens we did! I might have had my doubts from the outside, but the parking lot was packed.

We were seated immediately. Good bustling energy inside and very friendly waitstaff. They seemed to work together nicely. I was impressed by the specialty cocktails--very creative and got my eyes sparkling! Even my boyfriend's who doesn't drink much. I'd have to say the restaurant really upped our evening--what was going to be a down-to-basics grub kind of evening with a beer and peanut shells on the floor (ugh) (Texas Roadhouse) turned into a sexy little date night! I wouldn't say the entrees were big city 5 star culinary perfection, but for a small town you're not going to beat this place for miles and miles around. I'm giving it 5 stars b/c it was fun, sexy, the waitstaff was exceptional and it seems like someone really put a lot of heart and passion into the place.

BTW we ordered the shrimp with risotto and the mahi. I loved the crunchy little bits of asparagus in the creamy risotto. The shrimp could have been a bit more exceptional, but that's alright. The mahi was cooked well and it was over a bed of savory vegetables which had a little burst of sweet -- apples maybe? The dessert we ordered was WAY bigger than we expected and that got our eyes sparkling again. The presentation of the dessert was fantastic.

The bill was only about $75 and that included two cocktails, two entrees (that came with a salad) and a huge dessert. Very nice!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have visited Rus Teak for lunch and dinner and have enjoyed it every time. The burgers are great but the Crispy Eggplant Flatbread is unusual and very tasty. The menu has a lot of variety, something for everyone and reasonably priced for the quality and upscale atmosphere.
I have heard that their Happy Hour is wonderful, but busy.