“What a Joke!!”

Dining options: After-hours
Okeechobee, Florida
“What a Joke!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I ordered the med wing ex-crispy, the came out way under cooked so i sent them back. They drop them hot sauce and all to fry them more. They put more hot sauce on them and sent them you me. Never had burnt hot sauce before! Wow! I understand now why they have only a few customers at dinner rush and every where else is packed....

• Visited May 2014

Paris, France
“Horrible food”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I went there in good faith following the advice of my fishing guide (I won't say his name...). I had the sea food plate, which turned out to be breaded, golden deep fried food with french fries and coleslaw. Horrible food !

• Visited April 2014
Okeechobee, Florida
“decent burger and beer”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We regularly stop into Lunkers for the same thing. A few draft beers , hamburger and french fries. They have perfect french fries. The place is always clean and you can sit inside or out. There's a pool table outside. Okeechobee is not known for it's restaurants, but Lunkers is consistent.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank kristinem61
Markesan, Wisconsin
“NEW PLACE FOR ME, GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We met friends at the KOA camp grounds down the road and decided to go to Lunkers for lunch. Our choice could not of been better. We were promptly seated and the waitress took our drink order. When they were served she took our order, I had Philly Cheese steak sandwich, my wife had a ham and cheese, both came with fries and friends had buffalo wings. All orders were served promptly and everything was delicious and very generous portions. Prices were what you would expect for Florida in tourist season. They have a nice covered area for the smokers and snowbirds to enjoy the warm Florida temps.
Their was a nice crowd for a Thur. afternoon and when in Florida next winter we will stop again for another nice meal.
They area located close to Lake Okeechobee for some local sight seeing either before or after your meal.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Wisconsinbiker
davie
“NEVER AGAIN!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Every year about 30 to 40 of us do a motorcycle ride to the River Ranch resort, just north west of Okeechobee Fl. We usually stop at Good Spirits, which has pretty decent food. Last year we stopped at Good Spirits, and the female bartender said that they could not accommodate our large group, so we moved on. This year (last weekend 02-21-14) we decided we would go to Lunkers. I called ahead of time (about 10 days), and spoke to a female, and advised her of our arrival date and time, narrowing it to half an hour. I told her that we would sit outside, and that there would be 25 to 35 all together. The female took my number and assured me that they would be prepared. Upon our on time arrival, the waitress looked at me , like I just flew in from Mars. This girl had no idea we were coming. To make this long story shorter, some of us sat outside, some inside. The group outside, was done eating, before any of us even saw food. Some of the inside group was still waiting for their first beer. The food came out at different times, and getting drinks was not an easy task.
Well needless to say, next year, we will bypass Loser's uh I mean Lunkers, just as we did Good Spirits this year. Get your act together Lunkers, I dont think the owners want this spreading like wild fire through the motorcycle community, but Ill do my best.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank greg t

Been to Lunkers Sports Grille? Share your experiences!