“I absolutely love the staff in general!!”

Best Western Lake Okeechobee
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Okeechobee
Little Rock, Arkansas
“I absolutely love the staff in general!!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I really enjoy staying at your hotel as we are always greeted with a smile from the young lady who works on Thursday evening and works mornings during the weekend. I believe it is Mary, she is always so warm welcoming to the guests, she will help you with whatever she needs. Very guest friendly and caring. I will return and I was very pleased to see that the menu had changed a little. On Saturday I had the option of either scrambled eggs or a breakfast burrito, delicious. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mary Jayne S
Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about Mary and your stay with us. We just added the breakfast burritos to the menu and it's nice to hear that our guests are enjoying them! We hope that you will stay with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Bolton England
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night on our way to Florida Keys. The room was just OK. Staff were not that helpful. We ask about a restaurant that we had seen on tripadvisor and the person on reception (and I quote had never heard of it) it was about a mile from the hotel and on the same road. Some staff training into local knowledge needed. The room was OK for one night.

• Stayed November 2013
Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
I apologize for the issue you had. I would be interested in knowing what day you were asking for the restaurant information so that I can address this with the associate you spoke to. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly 863-357-7100 or a response with the date in question. I would really appreciate it. We do strive to make your stay great, so I thank you for your feedback!
MURPHY, NC, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

overall, this was a good stay. beds were average. breakfast could use more variety (sausage). gravy was cold. had a water pressure problem some times. was no snack machine other than drinks. very poor channel selection for the television.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for your feed back. I apologize we normally have a rotating breakfast menu to include days with eggs and sausage. Hopefully you can try them on your next stay! Also we do have a snack machine on the other side of the building. I do thank you for letting me know about the things we can improve on and hope that you will stay with us again in the future!
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 30 October 2013

It was a very pleasant stay.the Hotel was in good location near Restaurants,Bank and Walmart very clean rooms Carla was very friendly,kind and very nice helpful She was there for The breakfast which also was very good .

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!
Cape Coral, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have gotten to know the staff here in the past 5 years I have been traveling to the area on business and they never fail to exceed expectations. The rooms have been updated and are always clean. The breakfast is always fresh and hot.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks Tracy, we will miss you!
Kilgore, Texas
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Found the hotel a little old but very clean. Attendant was very friendly and helpful. Was a central location near restaurants and Walmart. Drive to the lake was a short distance. Overall we had a very good one night stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for nice review. Your are right we are not a new hotel but we do try to keep it up and make sure it is clean for our guests! We have completed some renovations and we still have more to come! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!
ft laud, fl, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The hotel rooms were very clean. Not alot of water presurre. Should have scrambled eggs very morning for people that do not eat gravy, cereal or waffles. The exterior should be a bit more apealing. Should have live plants instead of fake ones or at least clean them on a weekly basis.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Thank you for review. We are always looking for feedback on ways to make every one of our guest feel at home. Although your stay was maybe not up to your liking, I will certainly use your feedback in the future. I still hope you will give us another try the next time you are in Okeechobee and thank you for staying with us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Okeechobee
Hampton Inn Okeechobee - Lake Okeechobee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Scottish Inns Okeechobee
Scottish Inns Okeechobee
#5 of 11 in Okeechobee
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port...
#1 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
Pier II Resort
Pier II Resort
#2 of 11 in Okeechobee
Travelodge Suites Lake Okeechobee

Been to Best Western Lake Okeechobee? Share your experiences!