“best best western we have seen”

Best Western Lake Okeechobee
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Okeechobee
Reviewed 12 February 2014

we were surprised at the tropical setting of the grounds and the pool area. even though it was on a busy road you didn't hear the noise of the traffic. able to walk to a few stores and restaurants. the staff were all very nice and helpful. laundry facilities on site were a plus,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Lake Okeechobee

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Quietest room I have ever stayed in. Several Fishing tournament participants and we never heard them Water pressure in shower was below average. Continental breakfast was well stocked. One very rude waffle-starved mother of two was handled well by the front desk staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Darlene K, Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thank you! We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

The hotel front desk was very helpful and kind. The room was actually one of the nicest rooms we have stayed in, in the past couple years. Felt like we were in a fancy suite, although we did stay in the jacuzzi room. We have stayed there before but the remodel of the room was vey elegant. Bed was comfortable. Jacuzzi awesome. The overall apperance of the hotel was well taken care of, clean and neat.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your nice words. We have worked hard to keep the hotel nice, clean and new. Just wait for our lobby remodel!

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I stay in Okeechobee periodically to visit family. This was my first time staying at the Best Western. It is priced just above the 'value' motels in town but has a much better breakfast for the money than other places I've stayed. It was clean and all of the staff that I talked with were very polite and helpful. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

We hope you WILL stay with us again! Thank you for all your nice comments!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Very nice facility. Wow as we pulled in the landscape was well maintained. We were greeted upon entering the lobby and it took about a minute for the check in process.

The staff was very helpful at finding a local place to eat as i asked about two different places.

The room was clean and the pillows were comfortable like my own. I will say that means a lot to me.

The only complaint I had was that the water pressure in the shower was not very strong.

at check out the staff member was very helpful and even breakfast was not out he had the coffee ready and we were able to get a cup. Coffee was excellent.

Room Tip: Nice comfortable rooms
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to make sure our guests feels at "home". We are also addressing the water pressure issue that you had. Sorry about that! If you are ever in Okeechobee we hope you choose us again!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I really enjoy staying at your hotel as we are always greeted with a smile from the young lady who works on Thursday evening and works mornings during the weekend. I believe it is Mary, she is always so warm welcoming to the guests, she will help you with whatever she needs. Very guest friendly and caring. I will return and I was very pleased to see that the menu had changed a little. On Saturday I had the option of either scrambled eggs or a breakfast burrito, delicious. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary Jayne S

Thank you so much for your kind words about Mary and your stay with us. We just added the breakfast burritos to the menu and it's nice to hear that our guests are enjoying them! We hope that you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night on our way to Florida Keys. The room was just OK. Staff were not that helpful. We ask about a restaurant that we had seen on tripadvisor and the person on reception (and I quote had never heard of it) it was about a mile from the hotel and on the same road. Some staff training into local knowledge needed. The room was OK for one night.

• Stayed: November 2013
Darlene K, General Manager at Best Western Lake Okeechobee, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

I apologize for the issue you had. I would be interested in knowing what day you were asking for the restaurant information so that I can address this with the associate you spoke to. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly 863-357-7100 or a response with the date in question. I would really appreciate it. We do strive to make your stay great, so I thank you for your feedback!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Okeechobee
Hampton Inn Okeechobee - Lake Okeechobee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Scottish Inns Okeechobee
Scottish Inns Okeechobee
#5 of 11 in Okeechobee
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port...
#1 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
Pier II Resort
Pier II Resort
#2 of 11 in Okeechobee
Travelodge Suites Lake Okeechobee

Been to Best Western Lake Okeechobee? Share your experiences!