Yellow Jacket RV Resort
Quality Inn(Chiefland)
US$80
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
Steinhatchee River Inn(Steinhatchee)(Great Value!)
US$122
Very Good 4/5
High Springs Country Inn(High Springs)(Great Value!)
US$71
Cadillac Motel(High Springs)
Royal Inn(Alachua)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewsrv sitessuwannee rivertravel trailerweekend campingevery morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This RV park/campground is on the Suwannee River and is great for kayaking, boating and fishing. The pool area, hot tub area and grounds are beautifully landscaped. If you like "old" Florida you will love it here. Beautiful park.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Debvess
Reviewed 3 March 2014

As an earlier reviewer posted, when we headed into what appeared to be a remote, dirt road my wife and I were somewhat apprehensive. When we pulled our trailer in through the gate we were instantly pleased. The park was pretty, the trees and roadways nicely groomed. Every day workers were out cleaning the fallen Live Oak leaves. The park staff set the tone as they were friendly and helpful. the other guests seemed happy to include us in the activities. The washrooms and laundry were spotless. The heated pool and hot tub area was clean and very attractive. All the sites are large and easy to access. The riverfront sites are gorgeous,(we will request one on our next trip). Although there was no cell service it was not an issue for us. the wifi was excellent.
We stayed there for 3 days in our 5th wheel and will go back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

When my wife and I turned down the dirt road that the campgrounds is on we both wondered what we had gotten ourselves in to. As we pulled our motorhome into the campground we realized that our first impression was not correct. The campground was built in the middle of a swamp and on the bank of the Suwannee River, and is beautiful (Kermit the Frog would love it here). We found that the sites were big and very clean. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The pool and hot tub were very clean and are open year round. The one negative about the resort is the lack of any activities, but if you are looking for a great place to relax then this should be your choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lou S
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We spent a month at the Yellow Jacket in our newly purchased Travel Trailer! The park is quiet, CLEAN and beautiful; landscaped with a lot of native Florida plants. The owners and staff were VERY friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. (our 1st time in RV). Very easy to get there but very hard to leave! I would recommend this park to anyone looking for a place to get back to nature and just relax.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Margaret D
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family and I rented 2 joining cabins for about $800 for 3 nights. One cabin's AC didn't work. The management didn't offer us any solutions. The cabins smelled like dirty wet dog, the management team are rude and curt from the moment you check in. The boat dock should be cut lose and sent down river, I will have to pay someone to buff out all the scratches (and I had 3 bumpers). I could go on and on about this dump but I will leave you with this. My wife is a clean freak and had to clean the cabins when we arrived, she also cleaned them when we left (better than they did for us) we received a surprise $300 charge later the following week as a cleaning charge! We called and were met by the same rude snappy charm that seems to be the norm at this filthy place. Do yourself a favor and run!

• Stayed: August 2013