Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
  • Pool
US$123
US$105
Courtyard
Mar Bay Motel & Suites(Safety Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$160
Rodeway Inn(Clearwater)
US$79
US$77
US$67
All reviewsfront deskcookiesroom was cleanking suitehotel of choiceshuttle servicecontinental breakfastsitting areagreat breakfastnice hoteleach morningvisiting familyrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areawent out of her wayrace trackthe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Had a wonderful stay here! Love Florida and love love love the friendly staff here at the HIEH&S of Oldsmar. Breakfast was yummy and always made the hall ways smell delicious! Caleb, at the front dest, was especially personable, friendly and helpful! Thanks for a wonderful trip! <3 B-324

Room Tip: Suites are worth the extra $ for sure!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Caleb. He is truly a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

The staff is very friendly, professional, helpful and caring. I felt at home during my entire stay. The property was convient and clean with appealing touches. The room was expertly appointed and fresh & clean. Internet , refrig and microvave made it feel like home. Breasfast was included and a treat. This was my second stay. I'll be back in the area in about 60 days and I'll stay here again. Thanks for all of your help; you have an incredible staff.

Room Tip: Just ask the staff; they will direct you....
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy that we are your preferred hotel when you visit the Oldsmar area and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed here only one night, but we were very impressed by the friendliness of the front desk staff at check in and check out. During Troical Storm Debby the streets in our mobile home park were starting to fill with water and there were several tornado warnings in the area. I had just had foot surgery last week and was afraid I wouldn't be able to make it out quickly if need be, so we headed to this establishment. My husband checked in, but didn't think to ask for a handicap room, so as we went in with our things I stopped by the front desk to see if we could change and the front desk clerk graciously switched our room for us. Room was very clean and just what we needed after dealing with storm problems for hours. We thought we would stay another night, so we went to front desk to extend for one night. Had errands to run and went to check our place. Things looked good so decided we didn't need room another night. Made it back to hotel right at noon check out time and explained to desk clerks on duty. They said no problem and to take our time gathering our things to leave. I'm sorry to say I did not get any names of employees that we dealt with (I wasn't quite with it due to pain meds-LOL), but all were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate your special requests. We are all so happy that Tropical Storm Debby is finally gone.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Spent five nights at Holiday Inn Express Oldsmar for a family reunion. Room was perfect size for our family. Rooms were very clean and staff very helpful (especially Julie at the front desk!).
The free breakfast was a real plus to get my family of six fed and out the door! Would recommend this hotel to anyone regardless of their travel purpose.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I will be sure to share your comments with Julie. She is such an asset to our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2012

This is a very good property with nice rooms. Good location central to both Tampa and Gulf Beaches. Several close by restaurants including Applebees and Flamestone. The hotel's complimentary breakfast hit the spot. But the true star is the staff. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Caleb at the front desk was a gem! Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Try to avoid 1st floor near the pool as it is open til 11 and kids go running screaming down the hall to and from the pool all day and evening til closing.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our hotel and staff. I will be sure to share your comments with Caleb. He is truly a pleasure to work with. We hope to see you again on your next visit!