“Second time, as good as the first!! I will be back!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Friendly staff, clean rooms, perfect location. Who could ask for anything more? I have just returned from my second stay at the hotel. I am in the business and have a critical eye I suppose. I think for just a short visit or long it is a great place. First time I was there for a week and this time only two days on the end of a 5 day trip. Keep up the good work.
Note: I have stayed at other HI-Expresses before and find this one to be the best overall!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Thank you Jon for your kind review. We hope your next stay will be even better. Our renovations are complete and you will not even recognize that you are in the same hotel. We look forward to your next visit!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Spend the night at the HI Express in Oldsmar. Clean rooms, reception area, ample parking. Close to dining and shopping facilities. Continental breakfast was ready at 6AM. Reasonably priced for the Tampa area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you George for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again on your next visit to Tampa Bay!

Reviewed 1 July 2012

I spent 12 nights at this hotel and it was a wonderful, friendly experience. The help was outstanding and very, very professional. The room and the hotel was very clean. It was a long business trip, but they made me feel like I was at home. I would stay there again. Also, the breakfast was good and the people who took care of it were great.

Room Tip: Suites are very large and it's nice to have a refrigerator and microwave.
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for choosing our hotel to be your home away from home for your extended business trip. We appreciate your kind review!

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I had an incredible stay here for eleven (11) nights. The staff was very professional and more importantly very helpful and friendly. Julie was very polite and accomodating while helping you find a perfect room for you. The day starts off great with Carmen serving hot delicious breakfast in the cozy dining area.Carmen will definately try to do whatever she can to cater to your breakfast needs.Almost two straight weeks away from home and I felt like I'm just at home. BTW, there is always complimentary coffeee/tea and chocolate chip or oatmeals cookies...can't get better than that.

Room Tip: Had a room on the second floor towards the stairs-it was quiet and I slept wonderfuly.
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed our hospitality during your extended stay. Julie has been a true asset to our guests for over 8 years. Carmen has also been serving breakfast with a smile for 8 years at our hotel. PS I have a difficult time passing up those cookies every afternoon!

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Had a wonderful stay here! Love Florida and love love love the friendly staff here at the HIEH&S of Oldsmar. Breakfast was yummy and always made the hall ways smell delicious! Caleb, at the front dest, was especially personable, friendly and helpful! Thanks for a wonderful trip! <3 B-324

Room Tip: Suites are worth the extra $ for sure!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Caleb. He is truly a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

The staff is very friendly, professional, helpful and caring. I felt at home during my entire stay. The property was convient and clean with appealing touches. The room was expertly appointed and fresh & clean. Internet , refrig and microvave made it feel like home. Breasfast was included and a treat. This was my second stay. I'll be back in the area in about 60 days and I'll stay here again. Thanks for all of your help; you have an incredible staff.

Room Tip: Just ask the staff; they will direct you....
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy that we are your preferred hotel when you visit the Oldsmar area and look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed here only one night, but we were very impressed by the friendliness of the front desk staff at check in and check out. During Troical Storm Debby the streets in our mobile home park were starting to fill with water and there were several tornado warnings in the area. I had just had foot surgery last week and was afraid I wouldn't be able to make it out quickly if need be, so we headed to this establishment. My husband checked in, but didn't think to ask for a handicap room, so as we went in with our things I stopped by the front desk to see if we could change and the front desk clerk graciously switched our room for us. Room was very clean and just what we needed after dealing with storm problems for hours. We thought we would stay another night, so we went to front desk to extend for one night. Had errands to run and went to check our place. Things looked good so decided we didn't need room another night. Made it back to hotel right at noon check out time and explained to desk clerks on duty. They said no problem and to take our time gathering our things to leave. I'm sorry to say I did not get any names of employees that we dealt with (I wasn't quite with it due to pain meds-LOL), but all were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 July 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate your special requests. We are all so happy that Tropical Storm Debby is finally gone.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
Holiday Inn Express Clearwater North/Dunedin

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar? Share your experiences!