Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dunedin, Florida
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 24 October 2009

My wife and I stayed here for a week while visiting family. The King room with sofa bed is very large. The bathroom was large and the shower spray was very strong. The room also had a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a small sink for dishes. There was a large desk for working at with computer connections (which we did not use so I can't speak to how well it works). The complimentary breakfast in the morning has a variety of things including bacon & scrambled eggs alternating with sausage patties and a cheese omelet every other day. The only fresh fruit was bananas. The freshly baked cookies every afternoon/evening are a nice touch. There are also two computers in the lobby for the guests use with a printer to print out boarding passes, etc. Overall, we were extremely pleased with our stay at this hotel. Our only complaint was that the bed was a little firmer than we would like.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Noida
Reviewed 5 October 2009

This is really Nioce Hotel, I have to stay here for my official Visit. I love this hotel. The things are so well managed and the environment as well as location is so perfect that you will fell in love with it.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Pompano Beach, Florida
Reviewed 12 July 2009

We stayed here for one night in a king suite. We got a great rate with a AAA discount, so the price was really right for the hotel. It was clean and the suite had a king bed for the parents and a pull out couch for our child. The breakfast in the morning was fine. The hotel had a nice small outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a beauty salon. I really felt there was a lot here for the price we paid. A good value overall.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Huntingburg, IN
Reviewed 4 June 2009

I've stayed here a few times in the past 6 months for business (though I had my family with me once). If you haven't stayed here for a while, you might want to give it another look.

My company had stopped booking rooms here, but recently they renovated and it is now very nice for the money. I choose to stay here even though I can stay at a nearby Courtyard, Residence Inn or Hilton Garden Inn. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and gave us a discount ticket to a nearby seafood place called Mystic Fish (which I think is better than City Fish). It is clean and comfortable.

The free breakfast is nice too.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
North Carolina
Reviewed 4 July 2008

The rooms were nice. The complimentary breakfast was appreciated. The coffee was available all day. There was a softball tournamnet in the area so the guests were a little noisy, but the rooms were quiet and clean. There was little traffic in the area and many nice shops and restaurants in walking distance. I recommend City Fish.

• Liked — cleanliness
  • Disliked — other travelers
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
Central CA
Reviewed 29 December 2007

I thought the place was fair. Room was clean, hotel looked like it needed a little more up-keep. Breakfast was "Holiday Inn Express Basic". But I did think the rates where more then what I feel would be fair.

• Stayed December 2007, travelled on business
Arlington, VA
Reviewed 31 January 2007

I stayed at this hotel for business in December. The hotel staff were courteous, and the lobby was nice with a computer for guests to use, and fresh baked cookies. There is an Applebee's next door, which was convenient.

The rooms could really use a makeover though. They are very dark, and the beds were not comfortable. The fitness center also could use some renovation, as it is just a small room with two treadmills.

The breakfast is complimentary, which is nice. There is a Courtyard nearby, which may be a good option. I wouldn't go out of my way to stay there again, but I wouldn't purposely not stay there also.

• Liked — staff and check-in
  • Disliked — room discomfort
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled on business
1 Thank youngk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
VISTA Hotel on Lake Tarpon
VISTA Hotel on Lake Tarpon
#2 of 3 in Palm Harbor

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar? Share your experiences!