“Great Florida winter rate very comfortable”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Oldsmar
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 February 2011

Holiday Inn Express never lets me down. They had a soccor tournament going so many kids so it was alittle noisy. The washing machine was running all night cleaning thier uniforms so maybe another machine would be nice.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again during your future visits to the Oldsmar area.

Reviewed 3 January 2011

We stay here almost monthly when visiting our daughter in Tampa. It is a good location, in a safe area. It is surrounded by other corporate hotels and businesses. The beds are comfy and cozy. The hot breakfast is a nice change from a continental breakfast, (but beware the attendant can be testy).

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review. Our hotel is currently under new management and the "testy" breakfast attendant issue has been addressed. Since your last stay we have added fresh pancakes to our Express Start Breakfast buffet. Be sure to visit us again next time you are in town visiting your daughter!

Reviewed 19 August 2010

Stayed here for two nights in June. This hotel is clean, the rooms have plenty of room, and the staff is friendly.

I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2010

My family and I had an opportunity to stay for almost a week at the hotel. The staff was very accommodating and the place was clean. Unfortunately our stay ended on a sour note. There was a person attempting to come into our room while I was away with my child, but my wife happen to be in the room and when the person was confronted he mumbled his words and said he must have the wrong room. The hotel insisted it must have been maintenance.We did not request nor we received any calls regarding maintnance to our room. Yet there are no cameras in the upper levels for them to check. My wife was quite shaken up by that ordeal. No cameras, not so safe for visitors! Finally to add to that our vehicle was broken into on the last night of our stay. It was parked in front, under a strong light. HHMMM ! Our last night there and vehicle gets broken into, not just a random act because there was another vehicle parked in the lot, unlocked with valuables and it was not touched. Just makes you wonder. The night clerk at the registration was not concerned about this incident and was more busy checking personal stuff online then helping us. Out of towers beware, don’t want this to happen to someone else!. Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2010

I needed a room in Oldsmar so I could visit my son who lives 5 minutes from the hotel. Well the service, room, breakfast and the amenities were great. The lobby was bright and inviting. The rooms were clean and larger than I thought they would be.
My king suite had a refrigerator, micro and sink. Oh, I forgot about the coffee maker too!! The breakfast included was fantastic. Pool and all the rest was great. Kudos to the management for putting together a staff that really cares about their travelers. Thanks again for the great stay.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank BocaRich
Reviewed 24 October 2009

My wife and I stayed here for a week while visiting family. The King room with sofa bed is very large. The bathroom was large and the shower spray was very strong. The room also had a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a small sink for dishes. There was a large desk for working at with computer connections (which we did not use so I can't speak to how well it works). The complimentary breakfast in the morning has a variety of things including bacon & scrambled eggs alternating with sausage patties and a cheese omelet every other day. The only fresh fruit was bananas. The freshly baked cookies every afternoon/evening are a nice touch. There are also two computers in the lobby for the guests use with a printer to print out boarding passes, etc. Overall, we were extremely pleased with our stay at this hotel. Our only complaint was that the bed was a little firmer than we would like.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2009

This is really Nioce Hotel, I have to stay here for my official Visit. I love this hotel. The things are so well managed and the environment as well as location is so perfect that you will fell in love with it.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Northwest Oldsmar
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Northwest / Oldsmar
Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
Residence Inn Tampa Oldsmar
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in Tarpon Springs

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar? Share your experiences!